Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Car

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • other

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

goofyfan13

Original Poster
This is kind of a weird survey but i would just like to know everyones favorite ways to get to disney parks. Mine would have to be the monorail. I once rode a bus to magic kingdom and got on the monorail to get to epcot. this was from Animal Kingdom Lodge too

DanStat

Monorail

I'll go with monorail, except at night when the lines are horendous!

I'll take my chances with a bus when I'm tired!

Tom Morrow

Monorail is of course the coolest, but since most hotels don't have a monorail stop, I like taking the busses. Its faster than driving a car, easier, more convienient, you don't have to pay for parking.. and riding the busses is one of those things that makes a WDW trip special. I used to hate taking those busses at first, now I take pictures of them.

WDWsmith2001

What about Boat! thats a way under rated mode of transport, at least for MGM, Epcot, and MK. Such a slow leisurely pace, I love the monorail, but the boats have to be someones pick?

tinkrbel

gotta go with the monorail ..but I have to add that the bus rides can be great because lots of times the drivers are fun and full of info. You cant get that unless you ride up front with the monorail driver :)

Tom Morrow

Originally posted by tinkrbel
gotta go with the monorail ..but I have to add that the bus rides can be great because lots of times the drivers are fun and full of info. You cant get that unless you ride up front with the monorail driver :)

I agree, certain bus drivers make the ride really fun

mickey04

I don't have anything against the busses, but the monorail is my favorite thing at WDW. I even stayed at the Contemporary to be on the monorail. It just wouldn't be the same going to MK without starting the day hearing "On Behalf of the Cast of the Walt Disney World Resort, welcome to the Magic Kingdom!"

ToTBellHop

We always take the monorail on the first and last day and any times it's convenient inbetween...but it makes me SO sad on the last day when we get to the TTC and he has the "If this concludes your stay..." spiel...anyway, I have no problem with the buses...they get me where I wanna go, quickly. The monorails are the most magical, however...as for the boats, while I like them, they are not the most convenient things in the world...

MCMike37

Originally posted by WDWsmith2001
What about Boat! thats a way under rated mode of transport, at least for MGM, Epcot, and MK. Such a slow leisurely pace, I love the monorail, but the boats have to be someones pick?

:sohappy:

Considering we always stayed at Fort Wilderness, our preferred transportation to MK was always the boat. And just a way to date ourselves, we started going when the only boats they had running between the MK and FW were the small open ones you see running between places like th Grand Floridian and the MK.

As for other parks, the boat from EPCOT to MGM is by no means the fastest (Hell, we could walk to EPCOT from MGM faster), but like you said, it is so leasurely and exactly what WDW is all about for me, taking your time, not being in a rush (For the most part) and just watching things slowly drift by...

Chropistopy

I have to say I love the bus system at WDW, especially when you get certain bus drivers. The last time I stayed on property, we were lucky enough to get this one driver named Bill. He was a highlight of our trip. He had very interesting information to share with us. I usually doze on the trip out of the park to the resort, but there wasn't anyway I was going to miss a minute of that ride. Thanks, Bill!! :sohappy:

The boat! The boat! The boat!

I love taking the boat from VWL to MK. And we often get on the boats from Epcot or MGM back to the Boardwalk/Yacht/Beach area -- it's usually quicker to walk but the ride is so much nicer! And I love sitting in those back seats where you're outside -- the sun beating down but still and awesome breeze!

David

Favorite way to get to the parks?

Visa, MasterCard, American Express---who cares, so long as I get there!

201 days to go!

grimgringhost

Monorail all the way baby, some day i'll drive it (wait, can you actually "drive the monorail"?) anyway, that's the best way to go, the highway in the sky! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom