Favorite Walt Disney Movie?

BillsFanGabe

Original Poster
I was just curious to see what peoples favorites Walt Disney films were, like the ones that Walt made and was alive to oversee production. I like them all, but personally my favorites are Lady & The Tramp, 101 Dalmations, & The Jungle Book.

GoCamels

I always prefered the live action films...

The Parent Trap (Haley Mills version ONLY)
The Strongest Man In The World
The Love Bug
Escape To Witch Mountain
Gus

PineapplePrincess

Lady & the Tramp, Aristocats, and Robin Hood are my three favorite animated movies. Probably because I can remember seeing them at the actual movie theater. I love Escape from Witch Mountain, but I didn't realize that was a Disney film.

BillsFanGabe

Original Poster
Lady & the Tramp, Aristocats, and Robin Hood are my three favorite animated movies. Probably because I can remember seeing them at the actual movie theater. I love Escape from Witch Mountain, but I didn't realize that was a Disney film.

Lady & The Tramp was made by Walt, but he wasnt alive for Aristocats or Robin Hood, but again its still Disney so thats ok, but just wanted to let you know :D

BigNormsMom

The one that I always loved as a child has not been mentioned. Or am I the only one to remember and love, "Song of the South"? I realize this is a highly controversial film, but it is still a great movie.

bayoumoon

Dumbo and Snow White and Mary Poppins and Sleeping Beauty and 101 Dalmations and WOW there are just too many to pick just one, I love them all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom