Favorite unbuilt concept

Which unbuilt concept is your favorite idea?

• Fire Mountain

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Bald Mountain

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Western River Expedition

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Geyser Mountain

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Little Mermaid dark ride

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Beauty and the Beast attraction

• Weather Pavillion

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Time Racers

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Great Muppet Movie Ride

• Beastly Kingdom

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Other...

• Total voters

Magicmyway

What is beastly kingdom and does Disney have anything in the park with Beauty and the Beast... I keep thinking and it comes up blank...maybe Im tired!

Connor002

Magicmyway said:
What is beastly kingdom and does Disney have anything in the park with Beauty and the Beast... I keep thinking and it comes up blank...maybe Im tired!

Beastlile Kingdomme was the concept of a land for AK devoted to the animals of fantasy.

Beauty and the Beast has a stage show in the Studios on Sunset Boulevard.

WeLComeHomE OKW

Beastly Kingdom looked incredible...IOA is pretty close to it, but so much could still be done with that stuff in Animal Kingdom. I hate how concept art always looks so much better then the real thing! (Other than expedition everest...looks exactly the same). I just hope Lassetter can bring some of this stuff back and put it in the parks.

e4ymod

I've never heard anything about a "Weather Pavillion". But the idea sounds awesome. Maybe we can put that in the WoL pavillion and bring the "StormRider" over from DisneySEA.

Tim G

Connor002 said:
Beastlile Kingdomme was the concept of a land for AK devoted to the animals of fantasy.
Yep!!!

But when they were finished dreaming about that concept, they found out that all the dragons past away... :lookaroun

e4ymod

Corrus said:
Yep!!!

But when they were finished dreaming about that concept, they found out that all the dragons past away... :lookaroun
What I don't get is if the BK idea was scrapped, why don't they change the AK logo?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom