Favorite TV Sitcom at Disney

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
What is your favorite TV show that did an episode or two at Disney? (i.e. Family Matters, Step by Step, Boy Meets World etc)

I never watched these shows on a regular basis but every once in a while when channel surfing I'd see a shot from Disney and have to watch the rest of it.

My favorite moment had to be when the Father on Family Matters sees the MK for the first time and is just so excited to be there. I'm like that every time.

My wife has even started excercising to the Denise Austin Workouts on Lifetime when they are at one of the hotels.

Isn't it funny how they make it seem like it takes 2 minutes to get from the back of one park to the front gate of another? Ahhh, the magic of TV.

Are there any TV shows that you'd like to see go there?

Tramp

I'm embarassed to admit that I watch "Lizzy Maguire" (spelling)with my 10 year old daughter every Friday. After that, it's C-span, CNN or Bill O'reilly on Fox....lol. :rolleyes:

(I hope this message is never seen by my buddies in 'recon')geesh.:rolleyes:

Debbie

My favorite show was the Family Matters episode where Stephan proposes in front of the castle. No matter how many times I've seen this episode I have to sit down and watch. And of course my boys and I have seen every Disney movie that has come on the Disney Channel. It's nice to be able to let them turn on the tube and not worry about the content.

Ariel

I'm actually partial to the Rosanne episode. It was funny to see Darlene unable to resist the charms of Winnie the Pooh! As for shows I'd love to see visit, I would just love to see The King of Queens do an episode there. I can only imagine "Doug Heffernan's" reaction to the place!!

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I am not a pop music fan, but I can't help watching those concerts on the Disney channel that are filmed at WDW.
As for a show I'd like to see filmed at Disney- I think Frasier would be really great.

Kontra

I love the 2 part Full House episodes. Around the time when they aired, were my most magical and memorable trips to WDW (Splash Mt. Opening & Mickey's Starland). Step by Step also had a nice Disney episode as well.

I love it when I catch one of these Disney sitcom re-runs, they bring back so many memories.

markymark

I also enjoyed the Roseanne episode, plus there was a Sabrina The Teenage Witch episode filmed in AK which was pretty good.

erm.... I mean I was told that there was a Sabrina episode filmed there, and I was also told that it was pretty good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom