Favorite Summer 2001 Animated Movie

Which Summer 2001 Animated film was your favorite?

• Shrek

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Osmosis Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
$20-$30 million I suppose but I would have to look it up. I never saw Shrek but heard it was a hoot. I didn't have time to see it in the theaters but I decided to order the DVD and have a few good laughes.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
You can pre-order it on Amazon.com. It comes out on VHS and DVD on November 2nd, moved up from October 30th for some reason.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I'll post a new thread when I hear about the details of the DVD but currently it does not say. Hope they have the test that has the original voice of Shrek, Chris Farley.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
They seems to release their animated films on VHS and DVD around February accept for films released in November or December like TENG.

wdwmaniac

No it is still on they just can't show it in some IMAX theaters. Like the one near me the Franklin Institute near me would not show the Fantasia 2000. I also heard that B&B is just the start. They will put others on to and if Sherk goes to the IMAX you bet the Lion King will to so there is no chance of a take over for first by them.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
How long is the movie Shrek? Accourding to some people at IMAX they didn't want Disney to bring more animated films to IMAX despite how much money they make. Since the films are 1 hr. 30 minutes long in length, IMAX likes to have a show every two hours but since the IMAX theaters load and unload so slowly, it is almost impossible to do.

tommy112973

summer movie fav

i thought that SHREK had way to much Disney referrences, every time you seemed to look there it was......the movie was OK but ATLANTIS had more imagination and I enjoyed it more...but that's just me...... Im going to DISNEY WORLD in FEB!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom