Favorite souvenir $30 and under

Mickey87

Hats, hats, and more hats. I love my Disney hats and have been known to wear my mouse ears to college once. It was well received but a friend had to talk me out of bringing my sorcerer mickey's hat to my astronomy class seeing as the teacher was not the "fun magical" type and would not find it ironic.:(

KJ1081

A pearl from the Pick-A-Pearl at Epcot. This whole thing was my husband gets one for me each trip. We've gone together 3 times so far- on the first trip he proposed, the second we were married at the poly, the third was for our first anniversary, and out fourth will be in May for our second anniversary. We plan on going each year for our anniversary, and by getting one each year eventually we'll have enough to make a full strand. Then I'll have the ultimate souvenir for every trip we've ever taken together! <3

I know it's not the same as getting something FROM wdw, but Petsmart just put out the pre-release of what is going to be a pretty big Disney pet toy/accessory line! Maybe check that out =) (I may or may not have personally worked on designing them!)
I just got a Mickey and a Minnie toy from there!

Yert3

Pins, hoodies, and for a little over $30 ($35) the character art by the Disney artists. I just love those.
Here are a few of mine:
bambi_zps8f499bbd.jpg

missbianca_zpse5b5eba2.jpg

robinhood_zpscb178a87.jpg

pluto1976

Minnie Mouse coffee mug, Mickey Mouse rain gauge, Minnie Mouse cap with ears, christmas ornaments collected over the years, the pins I've collected (each one has a special memory), stuffed pluto I picked up one year around Christmas. One of my trolls from Norway cost $25.00 years ago, but the newer one was $35. I am not just listing things I've bought because they were under $30, but they are all special and not in boxes but around my house for me to enjoy. I usually change the disney pins on my work ID for different holidays.

One year at a Mardi Gras parade a small rubber Mickey Mouse fell right at my feet. I always think of him as special because I had just had surgery and only went to see my son who was riding on a float.

litaljohn

the photo of someone you are with falling as the picture snaps, no amount of money will ever be able to bribe someone to not share it. and if you ever find a picture of yourself in a video clip for a show or even a random Disney world picture you are in the background of that's pretty fun, not falling during the picture fun, but fun nonetheless.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom