Favorite somewhat-still original EPCOT attractions

What is your favorite World Showcase attraction?

• O' Canada

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Reflections of China

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the 3 Cabelleros

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Impressions de France

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Stave Church Gallery

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Mexico Folk Art Gallery

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • House of the Whispering Willows

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gallery of Arts & History

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bijutsu-kan Gallery

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • American Heritage Gallery

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
So I posted another thread asking what your favorite original MK attractions are, got met thinking what are some of you forumers favorite World Showcase attractions?

I'm excluding Maelstrom from the list, as it is crazy popular right now due to it's closing. :p Sorry!!
I'll also exclude The American Adventure from this list, as it would obviously take the top spot as well.
Trying to make things interesting with the less talked about attractions on these forums..
Also if you're wondering why galleries are listed, Disney lists them as attractions in Epcot. So I included them.

Crap... Title is misleading.. I was originally doing somewhat-original Epcot attractions but switched over to World Showcase.

Lucky

So I posted another thread asking what your favorite original MK attractions are, got met thinking what are some of you forumers favorite World Showcase attractions?

Crap... Title is misleading.. I was originally doing somewhat-original Epcot attractions but switched over to World Showcase.
I think you can edit the thread title.

copcarguyp71

Fuji Coaster...wait
uh_meme_by_gumwolf-d5rpqr0.png

Never mind.

(but I did vote for American Gallery)

horizons82

I voted for Gran Fiesta. There is just enough of the original attraction sets left to enjoy and I try to tune out the current soundtrack and relive how much I used to love the original El Rio del Tiempo. I still have an original ridethough audio recording from El Rio...maybe next time I'll listen to it with earphones and even further tune-out the current mess of a ride :)

Seriously though, El Rio was beautiful. And just like with everything else at Epcot, I don't mind the fact that they wanted to update the original attraction, but they didn't do it in a way that was in keeping with the original mood, spirit or atmosphere of the original ride, which is pretty much my largest complaint about any changes and updates at Epcot.

hth1917

Of what you listed here, Impressions de France. Gran Fiesta/El Rio del Tiempo is close but no cigar because I just can't quite forgive the toonification. Why no American Adventure?

Figments Friend

Yeah, for me The American Adventure is tops.
A amazing production..and still holds up today nearly 30+ years from when it opened.

For Attractions on the poll list, Mexico*s boat ride Attraction is next in line for WS choices.
Some beautiful sets and lighting, particularly the setting when you leave the loading area and cruise by the volcano and temple ruins.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom