Favorite smell at Walt Disney World

Noellikechristmas

the moldy damp smell of the air conditioning units on the MCO airport train that takes you from the terminal to Baggage Claim lets me know that I am about to begin my Disney adventure,which makes the normally bad smell seem great.

It's amazing how reading all of these smells takes me back..ahhh and it's true, as soon as I get off the plane, I'm excited even if its not a good smell.
My favorite smells;
All that smelly water
Main Street popcorn
Shades of Green smokey lobby

Stellajack

Premium Member
Impossible for me to pinpoint a smell because my favorite seems to be wherever I am in Disney at that moment. But Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe still stops me dead in my tracks each time I pass. Occasionally, I get this smell from the wild cedars in the edge of the woods on our property and I get transported to Liberty Square.

JohnByers

oddly enough my fav smell that really puts me in the WDW spirit and in my happy place is LWTL ride when you go into the greenhouses.

A very close second are the bakery smells on Main Street.

mimitchi33

That new cherry smell in the Be Our Guest scene of Phillharmagic (it used to be apple long ago, but I saw it yesterday and it changed to cherry) is the best! Also, the fresh cotton candy at Storybook Circus.
Sorry, skunk smell from Imagination, it looks like we have 2 new winners for the best smells at Disney!
209hqf9.jpg

KikoKea

It's amazing how reading all of these smells takes me back..ahhh and it's true, as soon as I get off the plane, I'm excited even if its not a good smell.
My favorite smells;
All that smelly water
Main Street popcorn
Shades of Green smokey lobby

The SoG lobby smell! When we walk in and smell the smoke we forget everything outside. Love that place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom