Favorite smell at Walt Disney World

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Ah good another one of these threads.

If i must, it would be early 90's monorail stank. You know when the AC worked.

Cmdr_Crimson

Best smell ever! And I own it so I have World Showcase on the Brain when I wear it..
!!e!RWegB2M~$(KGrHqEOKpgE0VI%2B1O!EBNLWuB4pz!~~_35.JPG

ncissg1

Walking around the World Showcase and smelling all the different foods. As well as walking down Main Street. So many smells to choose from it is hard to pick just one place.

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

I love the smell of the Grand Floridian. They actually sell that fragrance online and you can buy it and make your own house smell that way. They pump that fragrance in to the vent. I also love the smell walking in Bay Lake Tower. As far as in the parks, I love the smell in Philharmagic during the Be Our Guest sequence.

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

First time we visited in 1974, the Pirates of the Carribean ride was the most awesome thing I'd ever seen to that point in my life....will NEVER forget the smell. I go back to 1974 every time I ride !!!!
I've heard that it's actually a scientific fact that scent is the sense most related to memory. I don't know if that's true or not but I definitely remember every distinct smell of Disneyworld and have all my life. I love everything about the place really.

mouse_luv

I've heard that it's actually a scientific fact that scent is the sense most related to memory. I don't know if that's true or not but I definitely remember every distinct smell of Disneyworld and have all my life. I love everything about the place really.
I agree. (Oh and I love your screen name!) :D

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

I agree. (Oh and I love your screen name!) :D
Thank you! It's always great to meet a fellow Ducktales lover! I have so many Ducktales shirts that I literally wear a different one on every day of every trip and you wouldn't believe how many people approach me to ask me where I get them. I'm actually wearing a really sweet one right now with Scrooge, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webbie, Launchpad, and Gizmo Duck. I was wearing a Gizmo Duck shirt at a comic book convention in Charlotte a few years ago and a guy in a full Star Trek "uniform" as Trekkies put it came up to me and literally stopped and stood in front of me and I said "Can I help you"? And he said "Dude you HAVE to let me take a picture of your shirt!" and I laughed and said "Do you realize how weird it is that YOU want a picture with ME?!" And we both just laughed. Another woman chased me down in the MK one day and said "SIR! SIR!" and I turned around and she said "I'm SO sorry to bother you but my husband LOVES your shirt and was just curious where you got it but was too embarrassed to ask". I started dying laughing and told her and just went on my merry way. LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom