FAVORITE SEAT???

tnemgif

Soarin' is the only ride where it really matters to me. Top row, middle section is definitely the place to be for that.
Pirates and other boat rides - definitely the front as well.

JillC LI

Specifically, anywhere on row B1, which is the center section, top row. You can ask to sit there and CM's will usually try to accommodate you.

^^^^ This. Not dangling feet and good view of the whole screen.

And not the final car on RnRC because it whips too harshly on my head and neck.

jw24

Agreed wholeheartedly that the first/top row is the best on Soarin'! No dangling feet to deal with! I'll also add any seat on TTA. They're so comfy, which is why I said I wanted a TTA car in "Which ride car would you want" thread. I know you can't do this on the ride but at home, would I put my feet up on the other seat if I had a TTA car in my house? Yes, I would!

The Empress Lilly

Front or back for coasters. Somewhat near the middle, up frontish for shows and 3D movies.

I'm easy as cattle, I go wherever the CM directs me. Every seat makes for a slightly different experience. I love to try all of them, so I kinda enjoy just letting fate decide.

disneyfan1995

- Front rows at Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, and Expedition Everest.
- Middle of the ride vehicle for The Great Movie Ride (rows 5-8)
- Row 6 on Pirates of the Caribbean
- Middle of the theater for Mickey's Philarmagic, Captain EO, Muppet Vision 3D, and It's Tough to Be a Bug
- Warthog or Lion sections for Festival of the Lion King in the middle or up by the front if possible.

luv

Front or back for coasters. Somewhat near the middle, up frontish for shows and 3D movies.

I'm easy as cattle, I go wherever the CM directs me. Every seat makes for a slightly different experience. I love to try all of them, so I kinda enjoy just letting fate decide.
I always go where I'm told. I have preferences, but I don't ask for anything special.

Roller coasters that have a "wait for the front" line, I'll use it. But that's it.

I always try to give whoever I'm riding with the better seat, if it is a L versus R kind of thing...though on most rides, I don't think it matters much. :)

wolf359

I much prefer the rear seat on both Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain because they're rougher and faster. Top row middle of Soarin' is great (no feet, not seeing the edges of the screen) but that's about the only three attractions where I'm picky. Most everything else manages to provide a good (or good enough) experience regardless of the seat.

Susan Savia

We usually sit where we are told to, but my preference is:

Splash - front seat
COP - front row
Test Track - front row
Lands - front row
Dinosaur - front row
Safari - either end of any row
GMR - either front row or last row
Pirates - front or last row or either end of a row

AndyS2992

Front of Splash Mountain
Back of Big Thunder Mountain
Middle of Space Mountain
Front row IaSW
Back of the train on TTA
Middle of Rock n Rollercoaster
Front row Tower of Terror
Back row Star Tours
Front Row Test Track
Front Row Everest

Think thats about it

plaz10

Splash Mountain - Front Seat
Space Mountain - Front Seat (way scarier I think!)
Great Move Ride - Up front
Under the Sea - Right (you see Ursula first)
TTA - sitting forward
Star Tours - Middle/Middle
Soarin - Middle Row (yes feet but at the top - you can see the top of the screen!)
Jungle Cruise - Near skipper
Maelstrom - Either front row or back row
Spaceship Earth - Left
RnRC - Front row
Safari - Left side

cynic710

first trip, how exciting!

aerosmith-front row
tot-no real bad seat, but i like being in the middle seats, best view
small world-back row, so when the song drives you crazy not everyone sees your "crazy" face
soarin-front row because you will be the highest
splash mountain-forward seat, better view and a little less splash
dinosaur-left side of car, i feel sitting out the outside left you encounter the dinosaurs a little closer
ee-no real bad seat
star tours-no real bad seat
great movie ride- i like to get the back row, usually a little empty and more relaxing

OldYeller

Not so much a favorite seat but...I've been on Kali a bunch of times with the kids. I love watching the reaction of whomever ends up in the seat that is at the bottom of the raft at the big drop as they are the ones that get drenched(not just soaked but high school chemical burn shower wet). I get a kick out of knowing what they are in for while they may be a bit naive as to what's coming.

PartOfYourWorld

ToT-Back middle or the front
Splash-I like the back and the front. Either way if you're going to get wet your going to get wet lol
Big Thunder-definitely the back
RnRC-the back
Everest-the back

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
Row 5 on Star Tours, preferably the last seat on the left side of the cabin (there's no other seats in front of you there). I like the last row because it's just high enough and I'm just short enough that my feet don't quite touch the floor and so I can't stabilize myself so I get whipped around more.

Back row on Thunder Mountain.

Top row of Soarin' (no one's feet in your face!), preferably the middle as well.

Middle of Main Street for Wishes.

I feel like the drop is better on POTC if you're in the back row too.

Also, I like sitting in the seats that face backwards on the motor coaches that have those seats...but sadly not all of them do.

Oh! And the back on Everest!

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom