Favorite scene from MNSSHP Parade

MKCP 1985

The gravediggers are a true highlight, as is the Headless Horseman's gallop. My favorite float is the one with the skeleton band:

CanonCamera076_zpse0c67315.jpg

But yeah, if there was one element in the parade itself that I'd most hate to see get dropped, it would be the gravediggers with their sparking shovels.

bgraham34

Original Poster
I do love the music from this scene.

The gravediggers are a true highlight, as is the Headless Horseman's gallop. My favorite float is the one with the skeleton band:

CanonCamera076_zpse0c67315.jpg

But yeah, if there was one element in the parade itself that I'd most hate to see get dropped, it would be the gravediggers with their sparking shovels.

MissAlmyra

I love the whole Mansion section, especially the gravediggers. It's such a great routine!
However, the Skeleton Band has a special place in my heart since my last trip. The guitar player on the front of the float copied my every move as the float went by. He even played air guitar when I tried to coax him into playing his instrument again!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Another vote for the grave diggers. I do like they keep changing up the parade. I like the addition of the cowboys doing their rope tricks. They didn't have that when we went to the party in 2007

luv

The headless horseman is the best, but he's not technically part of the parade. Also LOVE the barbershop quartet.

Parade itself? The grave diggers and the dead people, followed by the guys with the guitars. I get a kick out of the HM caretaker and dog. :)

It's a great parade, though. With the exception of the dumb chicken (and maybe the cowboy stuff), I like all of it. :)

Genie of the Lamp

The villans for me but the headless horseman really is one of the best thing about this parade even though he ain't in it he sets it up very well and really is someone who makes people want to see this parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom