Favorite Sandwich at Disneyland or DCA???

CalDisney

Original Poster
Hi!!
I am eating one of My Favorite sandwiches from Disneyland
I have to say the Monte Cristo from Blue Bayou
is the best.

What Are your Favorite Sandwiches and where?

cruiseman

Well i really like the blue cheese cheese burger from the aviation restaurant next to soaring and also house of blues has the best shrimp po boy ever. WDW also has the po boy. Try it

Lhriangel

I really think next time I go to DL I have to eat at the Blue Bayou.. everytime I've tried to in the past we couldn't get reservations (but that was a few years ago). I HAVE to try this Monte Cristo sandwich everyone craves about...

jamez

Well I'm not sure if this is a sandwich, but there are food carts in the park that sell Pretzel Hot Dogs. It is a pretzel dough bun with a beef hot dog. OMG, I LOOOOVE them. I bring 15$ every time I go there Just for those hot dogs (They are $4.50 each.)

CalDisney

Original Poster
Originally posted by jamez
Well I'm not sure if this is a sandwich, but there are food carts in the park that sell Pretzel Hot Dogs. It is a pretzel dough bun with a beef hot dog. OMG, I LOOOOVE them. I bring 15$ every time I go there Just for those hot dogs (They are $4.50 each.)

I havent had those But they have a Bageldog at my Favorite Bagel place 42st bagel

westie

Ah, the Blue Bayou, I proposed to my wife there. Got an applause too. Their monte cristo is screaming. Right across from there on the corner is a cafeteria style place that has a croissant sandwich that isn't pricy and pretty darn good too.

CalDisney

Original Poster
Originally posted by westie
Ah, the Blue Bayou, I proposed to my wife there. Got an applause too. Their monte cristo is screaming. Right across from there on the corner is a cafeteria style place that has a croissant sandwich that isn't pricy and pretty darn good too.

Thats Cool Westie:)
I wanna do that for my G/F (tigggrl)
same place:)

dianedisney

:) I love the burgers at Taste Pilots Grill in DCA. I love having a "fresh" condiment bar to choose from. Their fries are to die for too!!!

Have a Disney Day:wave:

CalDisney

Original Poster
Originally posted by dianedisney
:) I love the burgers at Taste Pilots Grill in DCA. I love having a "fresh" condiment bar to choose from. Their fries are to die for too!!!

Have a Disney Day:wave:

Sounds Yummy!!
I`ll have to try them Burgers are my Favorite:)

westie

Er, for your girlfriends sake I hope yer not talking about the sandwich! What a let down. You ever go to WDW and ask 'em where the Blue Bayou is? Boy, that will make you feel dumb.

DLMAGICDARREN

I think the Blue Bayou cast is probably mad at me, I have not eaten there since the expansion. All the new dining experiances in Grand Californian, Downtown Disney, and DCA have kept me so busy :)

I still think it's the most charming part of Disneyland. I really have to make a point of dining there again next visit!

DLMAGICDARREN

Originally posted by CalDisney
Im not wild about the New Mexican resturant next to Big Thunder
I liked the old Frito`s resturant better

I agree Cal, that was my favorite place! I so miss Casa Mexicana. I have many fond memories of that place. But El Rancho Zocallo is nice as well, although it ruined the Carnataion Plaza. :(

CalDisney

Original Poster
Bug in Sandwich!
One time My Nephew and I went to Disneyland and we ate at the French Market in New Orleans
and on my letuce was a Bug
I complained and They Refunded me all my Money Replaced the Sandwich And Gave us Free Dessert (Chocolate Cake):)

Now Thats what I call Service,, All I wanted was a New sandwich

Thanks Disneyland:p

3IAlienKid

Chalk up another point for the Monte Cristo at Blue Bayou.

At Downtown Disney, I love the shrimp Po Boy at the Jazz Kitchen take out.

I'm reading here a lot of you liked Taste Pilot's burgers at DCA, but I have to say mine was pretty ordinary, and I didn't really like the chili. I prefer (I don't know if this counts) the chili cheese dogs at Award Wieners. Not to mention their fries are better than anywhere at DLR.

CalDisney

Original Poster
Originally posted by 3IAlienKid
Chalk up another point for the Monte Cristo at Blue Bayou.

At Downtown Disney, I love the shrimp Po Boy at the Jazz Kitchen take out.

I'm reading here a lot of you liked Taste Pilot's burgers at DCA, but I have to say mine was pretty ordinary, and I didn't really like the chili. I prefer (I don't know if this counts) the chili cheese dogs at Award Wieners. Not to mention their fries are better than anywhere at DLR.

I Think the Jazz Kitchens Burger is Awesome:p
I havent tried the taste pilots burgers yet

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom