• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Favorite Ride In The Magic Kingdom

Darwin

I think the voting has been unanimous for Splash mountain. Space mountain is also a classic. My buddies and I would copy what the recording said as you were leaving the ride. "In the future packages will be sent to disant planets through beams of light!" :lol:

moriah

A first place tie between,
1. Peter Pan's Flight, It's a Small World, Pooh,
A second place tie between
2. Splash Mountain, Big Thunder, and COP....

But, the best thing in the park is
Walking down Main Street USA and Seeing the Castle!!!!!

yeti

Top 7:
1.Splash Mountain
2. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Space Mountain
4. Haunted Mansion
5. Pirates of the Caribbean
6. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
7. "its a small world"

:)

shimshim

I don't know why, and I don't hate the ride at all, but I don't think Space Mountain is as wonderful as it is made out to be. I like it..just am not thrilled about it. Of course it is still something I must do when I'm there. You just have to ride it once at least. ;)

1. Pirates :)
2. BTMR
3. Haunted Mansion
4. Splash
5. Space Mountain I guess

. .and 'It's A Small World' has to come a close 6th..that is a classic ride. And I like to annoy my father (who got stuck on the ride for 3 hours) with singing the song any chance I get. :)

I also have to stick the Hall of Presidents in there, though it isn't a moving ride, I've always been the dork who still gets a huge kick out of how real they all look standing up there. Sadly usually nobody wants to see it with me because "it's boring" :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom