Favorite Restaurants Out Of "the World" In Orlando

Maria

Original Poster
I am feeling kinda hungry now and I just thought of my favorite place in Orlando when not "on property": BAHAMA BREEZE on International Drive. Has anyone been there? I just love those Bahamaritas and any kind of food and dessert there! Plus the place and music are great!

Which are your favorite restaurants when you cross the border of Walt Disney World?

markymark

I have always felt like going to Bahama Breeze. What is the food like?

My personal favourite has to be Kobe Steakhouse (mmmmmmmmmm Steak, Chicken, and Shrimp Combo), oh yes, if I can choose another, it would be The Olive Garden (mmmmmmmm breadsticks with alfredo dipping sauce)

JAY-ROD

we have only ate in disney. Maybe this time around will take a adventure from the park and grab a good place to eat.

woofboy111

I personally don't think Bahamma Breese is worth it. There are so many other good places that you could eat at in the area, I can't see going to a big chain like that to wait and get tiny portions (my experience). Outside of Disney, my favorite resturant would have to be...

Close to Disney:

Kampi of Tokeio-My favorite japanise steakhouse

Far from Disney:

Pop's Italian Ices and Cheesesteaks-It's in apoka, and has the best Italian ices anywhere.

Ariel

Actually I think I would have to go with the Olive Garden too. That was the first time I had ever been to that restaurant and now that we've got one around here I love going to it.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by woofboy111
I personally don't think Bahamma Breese is worth it. There are so many other good places that you could eat at in the area, I can't see going to a big chain like that to wait and get tiny portions (my experience).

I love the atmosphere in Bahama Breeze, the music and the caribbean flavors in there. Tiny portions? My friends and I always thought that the portions were big! We sometimes ordered half portions so we could be able to eat dessert or we would be too full!

I also like the Olive Garden...... mmmmmm!

woofboy111

Originally posted by Maria

I love the atmosphere in Bahama Breeze, the music and the caribbean flavors in there. Tiny portions? My friends and I always thought that the portions were big! We sometimes ordered half portions so we could be able to eat dessert or we would be too full!

I guess I had a bad experience with Bahama Breese. Also, it wasn't the one on I-drive. It was the one by the altamonte mall. I'll have to try them both again.

buffy27uk

i like the kobe steak house too if its the one i'm thinking of.
is it the one thats along Parkway just off the 192 markymark?
there's a sushi bar just as you walk in and you all sit around the chef. if you laugh at him with his tricks he flips shrimp tails onto your plate when you are not looking.

am i thinking of the right one? :)

markymark

Originally posted by buffy27uk
i like the kobe steak house too if its the one i'm thinking of.
is it the one thats along Parkway just off the 192 markymark?
there's a sushi bar just as you walk in and you all sit around the chef. if you laugh at him with his tricks he flips shrimp tails onto your plate when you are not looking.

am i thinking of the right one? :)

Thats the one! I haven't actually been to the one on 192. We usually go to the one on I-Drive, but the people we go with have been to the one on 192 and say it's just the same. If I only had one meal again it would be there.

M

Mr Lightbeer

We must eat at Denny's for breakfast or there's trouble,Perkin's also.For dinner we like The Outback,Tony Roma's,T.G.I.Friday's,Chilli's,Planet Hollywood,Hard Rock Cafe,Race Rock,Damon's,(not all on the same night you understand) and the Ponderosa for when we're skint.
We usually go to I.H.O.P. and Denny's for pie in the afternoon yummy!!!!!!!

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 146

markymark

Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer
We must eat at Denny's for breakfast or there's trouble,Perkin's also.For dinner we like The Outback,Tony Roma's,T.G.I.Friday's,Chilli's,Planet Hollywood,Hard Rock Cafe,Race Rock,Damon's,(not all on the same night you understand) and the Ponderosa for when we're skint.
We usually go to I.H.O.P. and Denny's for pie in the afternoon yummy!!!!!!!

I agree with all of these, apart from Chilli's (never been) and Ponderosa (just dont like it). Hey are you aware that we are getting a Damons in Liverpool?

Nut4Disney

Chevy's is really good also. They serve Tex-Mex and it is at the crossings shopping center right across from the Downtown Disney entrance.

woofboy111

Originally posted by Seano846

Try Charley's Steak house on I-Drive- EXCELLENT

If you go to the Charley's Steak House in Winter Park Village (about 15-20 min. away forom I-drive), you probably won't need to worry about two hour waits like the one on I drive gets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom