Favorite quotes from WDW

General Grizz

Originally posted by diznee4lyfe
What program did you guys use to find the disney quotes to download them? And what were the names of them?

Definately "Por favor mantegna ce ala hadres deles puerta" (where do you download that from?)

and

"Calling Buzz Lightyear! Calling Buzz Lightyear! The galaxy needs your help! Join Buzz Lightyear on a daring adventure to defeat the evil Emperor Zurg. Report to Star Command and Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin!"

We didn't find or download these quotes from anywhere. We remember them from our visits to the parks; I don't "memorize" them - I just remember them.

diznee4lyfe

I don't think you guys understood me right. People said that they COULD download these phrases. I was wondering what they were titled when you downloaded them, and what program you used to find them. I am a huge Disney fan and i know a lot of quotes by heart.

NowInc

Originally posted by diznee4lyfe
I don't think you guys understood me right. People said that they COULD download these phrases. I was wondering what they were titled when you downloaded them, and what program you used to find them. I am a huge Disney fan and i know a lot of quotes by heart.

Just use your favorite MP3 sharing program such as Morpheus or Audio Galaxy and get the mp3 of your favorite attraction. Disney ride MP3 trading has a HUGE following, and you will quickly get addicted..be carefully..

NowInc

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
....oooh...mp3 collecting.... I have a couple thousand files..that's all.... "Would you like a computer with your music?" says my uncle...:lol:

LoL...same here....I have a whole CD booklet just for my Disney MP3 CDs...how sad is that?

HMGhost13

my favorite quotes?

Haunted Mansion:
From "Welcome foolish..." to "...follow you home! ahhahahahah!" or in other words-the whole thing:D

Tower of Terror:
"Next Time...use the stairs" (? i for get, i only rode it once-scared the crap outta me)

Monorail:
"Por favor mata-" the spanish thingy

Rock 'N' Roller:
"5...4...3...2...1...SCREEEEECH!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom