Favorite QS in Disney Hollywood Studios

Jon81uk

Haven't done Galaxy's Edge yet, but we often liked going to Rosie's All-American and getting a burger then sitting out under the umbrellas. The burger isn't anything special but was always fine.

ppet

Haven't been to GE yet, so for now it's Woody's Lunch Box and not even close for anything else.

DISR

Agree with the Woodys lunch box brisket melt. The ribs at Docking Bay 7 were really salty when I got them (to the point where they were hard to eat). Don't know if that was a bad batch or the way they are prepared. The other items at Docking Bay look intriguing too. Ronto Roasters also has potential, but I couldn't stuff any more food in that afternoon. I think SWGE will end up being the go-to QS in DHS for anything other than burgers/nuggets/dogs.

Tony the Tigger

Slightly outside the box: the Tune-In Lounge. Not technically QS, but you get your food just as fast, can order from the entire 50’s Prime Time menu, and have a place to sit (at the bar) in a/c with the option of delightful cocktails!

Nottamus

Fairfax fare so far. Wife loves it there.
ABC Commissary, never had bad food there!

The Woody's Brisket melt sounds good...have only had the pastry things there so far.
Docking Bay 7 sounds like a winner too for next trip in December

Lilofan

Slightly outside the box: the Tune-In Lounge. Not technically QS, but you get your food just as fast, can order from the entire 50’s Prime Time menu, and have a place to sit (at the bar) in a/c with the option of delightful cocktails!
Disney is smart. All those 50's memorabilia inside the restaurant is glued to the shelf.

Goodeone

I've seen mixed messages in different places, is it possible to use a counter service dining credit at Docking Bay 7? Or only snack credits?

DisneyGigi

The brisket melt at Woody’s Lunch Box is really good, but my go to is the onion straw burger at Rosie’s. Or, go to Brown Derby Lounge and do Sliders or the Cobb Salad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom