Favorite Pleasure Island drink?

mightyduck

Original Poster
Your favorite Pleasure Island specialty? Maybe something in a Monkey Head? I drink the Pina coladas at the Adventurers Club... :)

DisneyFreak

Oh, so many drinks, so little time. :)

8-Tracks made a killer Mind Eraser. Adventurer's Club had an awesome Red Death and there's is this one you get at Rock n Roll Beach club that came in a pale.

Not that I drink on Pleasure Island. :rolleyes:

JAY-ROD

Duckie the drunk! I'm surprised mom not on her cause she would have a page about whats she likes to drink. She drink way to much that one time she fell off in the lagoon. :eek: As for myself, I really dont drink that much at all. Maybe once a year!

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by JAY-ROD
Duckie the drunk! I'm surprised mom not on her cause she would have a page about whats she likes to drink. She drink way to much that one time she fell off in the lagoon. :eek: As for myself, I really dont drink that much at all. Maybe once a year!

LOL.... Jay-Rod, I don't drink any alcohol--ever.

mightyduck

Original Poster

umm umm if u say so lol :D

I'm really not sure why this is so hard to believe, Jay.... It's not a religious thing, just a choice I've made.... I've never had a drink...

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by mightyduck

I'm really not sure why this is so hard to believe, Jay.... It's not a religious thing, just a choice I've made.... I've never had a drink...

Duck I'm just messing with you. I'll let you be since you cant take my jokes but you can everybody else.

mightyduck

Original Poster

Duck I'm just messing with you. I'll let you be since you cant take my jokes but you can everybody else.

Sorry, Jay.... I'm not having a great day and I apologize...

Tink

We sprites recommend the Jazz Club's Cointreau Cosmopolitan. They also used to make a really good Bloody Mary but I think they switched over to a mix.:(:) ;)

CaptainMichael

I've only had a Kungaloosh which was wonderful. I was looking forward to trying everything on the Adventurers Club menu, and of course, that world famous bucket!

coachjt

Geeeeeeezzz, We always got the bucket full of alcohol. We had a name for it. This is a family web site so I can not repeat what we called it. But it rhymes with bucket...... we called it the F@#&*$t bucket. Drink one of these and you say....well you get the idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom