Favorite place for Disney shirts/gear?

JChoma

Original Poster
I'd love to get my daughter (and possibly me!) cute personalized shirts for our WDW trip this year. What's your favorite place to get them? Thanks!

mousehockey37

Well, you can't do personalizing but Hot Topic has a bunch of neat Disney stuff. Etsy is probably your best bet though for getting things with a personal touch.

becca_

Etsy is my favorite way to buy shirts for Disney. I usually just type in "Disney shirts" and can find a whole bunch. Good luck! :)

21stamps

Etsy.. just order them in plenty of time!!! My last order didn't show up until after we left. And I did priority shipping! Ugh :(

I don't like the style and material of most of the shirts by the sellers on Etsy, so I prefer to just order the vinyl decals, buy my own shirts, and then take it to a shop to be pressed on.

WDWBigEd

In the Parks
Yes
We have been happy with the shirts we designed at the Disney Design-a-Tee in Disney Springs. Prices are not much more than the prices for similar designed, but non-personalized shirts at the Disney store.

I will echo this Disney Design-a-Tee is great! We have bought many shirts there over the years and they have not faded. No tags on the shirts and very comfortable.

Figments Friend

Make your own!
It's a lot of fun, and you will end up with a exclusive shirt nobody else has.
A great activity to do to get you pumped up for a upcoming visit.

I draw up a eye catching design ( say...like my avatar picture here on the left...), scan it in high res, and then upload it to a shirt service website such as Zazzle.com or Custom Ink.
They will print the design in full color on the shirt of my choice for a fair price, and ship it directly to my doorstep.

For those who don't draw, you can make up fun shirts out of your own photographs or other images.

Just be sure that when you are using the above services you are not using any copyrighted images from Disney.
Your order may be cancelled and your money refunded due to copyright violations.
Custom Ink in particular will decline any obvious Disney trademark...even photographic representations.
Zazzle however...no questions asked and they printed what I requested.

Quality was excellent for Custom Ink....Zazzle was also very good.
The design transfers are long lasting, bright, and don't crack or flake off after several washes.

-

JTT

Ebay! They have new and used. I just got a brand new with tags Polynesian Resort t-shirt for $15.

I got some gently used men's dress shirts with Mickey on it for $12 each. They are $70 at Disney World.

21stamps

Make your own!
It's a lot of fun, and you will end up with a exclusive shirt nobody else has.
A great activity to do to get you pumped up for a upcoming visit.

I draw up a eye catching design ( say...like my avatar picture here on the left...), scan it in high res, and then upload it to a shirt service website such as Zazzle.com or Custom Ink.
They will print the design in full color on the shirt of my choice for a fair price, and ship it directly to my doorstep.

For those who don't draw, you can make up fun shirts out of your own photographs or other images.

Just be sure that when you are using the above services you are not using any copyrighted images from Disney.
Your order may be cancelled and your money refunded due to copyright violations.
Custom Ink in particular will decline any obvious Disney trademark...even photographic representations.
Zazzle however...no questions asked and they printed what I requested.

Quality was excellent for Custom Ink....Zazzle was also very good.
The design transfers are long lasting, bright, and don't crack or flake off after several washes.

-

This sounds neat! Thanks for giving advice to those of us who can't draw. I can't even sketch a stick figure.lol

Figments Friend

Ebay! They have new and used. I just got a brand new with tags Polynesian Resort t-shirt for $15.

I got some gently used men's dress shirts with Mickey on it for $12 each. They are $70 at Disney World.

Seconded.
I've scored some awesome, legitimate old Park t-shirts over the years on eBay for very fair and reasonable prices.
The latest one was a elaborately detailed and be-glittered 2005 WDW 'Happiest Celebration On Earth' tee.
I was there in 2005 and wanted this very shirt, but it was too expensive at the time for me ( $30 ).
I bought it a couple of months ago lightly worn for $10.

Just be careful of 'bootleg' knockoffs.
I don't come across them too much on eBay, but once in a while one will pop up.
Always ALWAYS buy from sellers who have no less then 98% feedback score over multiple sales.

Also, always buy from a seller that has a clearly defined return policy if for some reason you are not happy with your shirt.
It's better to safe then sorry, exspecially when it comes to something like clothing!

:)

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom