Favorite park

Rumrunner

Always go with kids or grandkids so it has to be MK. If the kids and grandkids were not with us it would still be MK. Been going as an adult for 43 years-something about walking down Main Street that never gets old.

But do enjoy all of the parks.

LUVofDIS

This is tough, my favorite ride is at HS, my favorite show is at Animal Kingdom, but over all fun is at the Magic Kingdom. But if I was pressed, I would have to go with Magic Kingdom. The number of awesome rides, the Muppets Presents and HoP and decent enough restaurants. There is also the amazing fireworks, Boo-Too-You and MVMCP.

Nottamus

Epcot—the world, illuminations, the food ...just our favorite park

AK - 2nd place since Pandora was added

HS - visited just this week first time at Toy Story land, at night ...and I know it gets a bad rap, but I think they did it right. It’s cool.
I think this park will be #2 when Swge opens..

Disney Springs - 4th place for the food and atmosphere

MK-5th. Just seems like a sea of people all going different directions all running in to each other..angrily. We don’t visit here much

IanDLBZF

Magic Kingdom - Easily the most nolgastic of the Disney parks. Also home to my top two favorite rides - Thunder Mountain & Splash Mountain.
Epcot - I love the many countries and cultures in World Showcase. Also I'm a fan of the Flower & Garden Festival which is so beautiful!
Animal Kingdom - PANDORA! Plus the adventurous environment of the park as a whole.
Hollywood Studios - Not what it used to be anymore, unfortunately. But then again, at least RNRC and TOT make up for that!

zeedan

If I could go to only one park for one day I would chose DHS. Has my favorite rides RnRC, ToT, favorite food Sci-Fi and 50's PT, shows Muppet Vision, Indy. My favorite ambiance. If only GMR would still be there. Haven't been to see the new additions so that may change my views (star Wars? TSL ?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom