Favorite Park Music

trendicoff

Original Poster
We all have our favorite attractions and night shows etc. But did you ever stop to think about just how much of that warm and fuzzy Disney feeling comes from the music?

In that vein, what's your favorite piece of music from the parks? Is it IASM? Fountain of Nations? The Monorail spiel :ROFLOL: I can't wait to hear everyone's answers!

gatordoc

If You Had Wings. Conjures up so many fabulous childhood memories of when we were out of tickets and would just ride it over and over and over...

EPCOTPluto

Tomorrowland, Soarin', those Christmas BGMs, Innoventions, Main Street USA, Illuminations, Space Mountain, any WS BGMs, Discovery Island/Flame Tree BBQ, FoN, GMR, The Land exterior, Liberty square, WoL, POTC, SSE, Tower of Terror, HM, the water parks -

They all bring back the best of happy memories over there. :sohappy::D:lol:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Soarin', Illuminations, Finding Nemo: The Musical, the opening and closing of Fantasmic!, and a lot of PhilharMagic!
Best songs in the parks!

Matt and Kelly

There are three pieces of music that really stand out for me...

1. Soarin' - the music is outstanding. I often find myself humming it throughout the day.

2. PoTC - It's classic, not much else needs to be said.

3. Splash Mountain - My all-time fav. I'm always excited to hear the music from that ride.

Honorable mention to the music from Space Mountain in DL. It adds a little extra to that ride which WDW's version is missing. Maybe that changes once the refurbs are finished.

DizneyPryncess

The Magic Kingdom opening music is my absolute favorite. I also love the music from Wishes.

Attraction music that is my favorite: Splash Mountain, Carousel of Progress, Journey into Your Imagination (original) and Pirates of course.

travelgip

I love the background music that plays inside the WL. It's so rustic and just gets me motivated! I also love the song from COP ("It's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow......")

SirGoofy

1. Illuminations
2. Epcot Entrance Loop
3. Haunted Mansion
4. American Adventure
5. Jungle Cruise Queue
6. Liberty Square
7. Muppet Vision Courtyard

RoRo

My top 5 favorite park music

1. Innoventions

2. Soarin'

3. Space Mountain

4. Tomorrowland

5. TTA ride spiel

Honorable Mention: Monorail Spiel

cinderellafan6

My favorite is Wishes inside the park, but every day when im at work I listen to Disney music. Live 365 is free and its all I listen to when im at work. Im listening to it now. They play EVERYTHING!! The monerial spiel which is one of my favorites, to COP, POTC, Illuminations. Every park every ride even the morning rope drop to start your day. I dont know wow i would get thru my work days and my non Disney days without it.

LowesChevy

My favorites are the Innoventions loop, Epcot entrance loop, and Haunted Mansion track. I always have my live365 stations playign during the day at work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom