Favorite Meet and Greet Character

Donaldfan3000

Original Poster
Hey guys! Going to WDW in four weeks!! :sohappy:

Just wondering, who's your favorite character that you have met in the parks? I know mine is the Mayor of Main Street! Im curious to hear who other people's favorite is

michelle_sydney

Aladdin and Prince Naveen have been my favorites! Very personable. Aladdin talked with me about teaching and didn't just take a picture and move on. Prince Naveen taught my sister and I the Charleston last year. It was a GREAT experience that brought a little magic to our vacation.

Donaldfan3000

Original Poster
Aladdin and Prince Naveen have been my favorites! Very personable. Aladdin talked with me about teaching and didn't just take a picture and move on. Prince Naveen taught my sister and I the Charleston last year. It was a GREAT experience that brought a little magic to our vacation.

Wow! That sounds awesome!

JIMINYCR

I have a great picture (one of my favorites) of me & the Mayor. I also like to meet up with the Fire Chief.
At DHS it's always a great time interacting with any of the Citizens of Hollywood.
Found occasionally a hard to find Robin Hood and Friar Tuck.
But my all time favorite character is... of course.... JIMINY CRICKET. Finding him at Rafiki's or less frequently at MK makes the trip a success.:)

SulleyanBoo

The infamous Mickey and Minnie Mouse! :)

I have also loved meeting and taking pictures whenever I can with Belle and the Beast or any princess for that matter!

enchanted_belle

I have also loved meeting and taking pictures whenever I can with Belle and the Beast or any princess for that matter!

They're my favorite by far... last week, Belle had the BF and I playing a game of tag for her against Jasmine, who in turn had us go involve Alice. Oh those princesses. :rolleyes:

Cmdr_Crimson

Mine would've been during 2009's MNSSHP. I cosplayed as Sora from Kingdom Hearts. During any interaction with the characters I met. They got so excited to see me and they must've known the game really well as they would ask me how Rikku is doing and hope to find Kairi soon..Pure Awesomeness!

lunchbox1175

Anastasia at the 1900 Park Fare dinner at GF! She was hilarious, we had gotten engaged litterally 4 hours earlier at the Royal Table, and she was so funny about it, she called over Drisella, and Prince Charming and made them both look at my fiances ring, I was taking it all in and laughing and wasn't thinking, she turned to me and wispered "take a picture" it was great, one of the best pictures we have ever gotten. Then she talked about how she wasn't interested in Prince Charming becasue he has a weird shoe fettish, she said she would rather get a nice belt or purse, i told her it sounded to me like she has a leather fettish, and she got really red and had no response. Add in the fact that Lady Tremaine is going around telling all the children to "go back to who owns you" and you have a great experience.

Jenna

Honey Darling, simply because my kid sister adores her. I love seeing her face when Honey arrives on the scene and she gets the chance to talk to her. She's very funny.

KCheatle

I have a great picture (one of my favorites) of me & the Mayor. I also like to meet up with the Fire Chief.
At DHS it's always a great time interacting with any of the Citizens of Hollywood.
Found occasionally a hard to find Robin Hood and Friar Tuck.
But my all time favorite character is... of course.... JIMINY CRICKET. Finding him at Rafiki's or less frequently at MK makes the trip a success.:)

In all my years of going to WDW, I've never met Jiminy Cricket. I found out about him being at Rafiki's just as they pulled him out of there. Will I be able to find him this May? Is he still in any park?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom