• Main Street, U.S.A. (Nighttime)

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • Adventureland (Daytime)

Votes: 20 16.1%
  • Adventureland (Nighttime)

Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Frontierland/Liberty Square (Daytime)

Votes: 29 23.4%
  • Frontierland/Liberty Square (Nighttime)

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • Fantasyland (Daytime)

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • Fantasyland (Nighttime)

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Tomorrowland (Daytime)

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Tomorrowland (Nighttime)

Votes: 57 46.0%

• Total voters

Fox&Hound

As a 30 year old without kids (one on the way though!), my wife and I didn’t spend too much time in Fantasyland. However, I agree that there’s something about it at night too. We’d always try to time it up, so that we could walk through it, while nearly empty, at the end of the night (go from Tomorrowland around to Adventureland, until we had a CM tell us to head to the hub).

Again, not my favorite, but there is something about the Mad Tea Party area at night that for some reason screams “Disney”.

Congrats about having one on the way =)

Fox&Hound

Great question! I was all ready to vote but the day/night threw me for a loop- the question got so much bigger. Love Frontierland in the day and the area by Splash (please don't let that change) and while TL gets no love from me during the day I have to admit it is excellent at night. But then there is Fantasyland too. Oh man I miss WDW!!!!!!

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
I LOVE Tomorrowland at night. All of the neon, seeing the castle lit up from the peoplemover, riding Astro Orbiter during fireworks; it's perfect. But I also voted for Main Street at night, because nothing beats watching Happily Ever After from the hub grass or Partners statue.

And then in the daytime Fantasyland is my favorite. ☺

Mickey5150

I voted for Frontierland/Liberty Square both day and night, and Tomorrowland at night(only if people movers is running.) However, my truly favorite land is Fantasyland during and after a thunderstorm. Having lunch at Columbia Harbour House overlooking Fantasyland as the masses scatter in the rain and then walking thru Fantasyland with the smell of fresh rain and a peacefulness from the lack of crowds will forever be my happy place.

Brer Oswald

Frontierland is a top contender for the time being.

I used to be a sucker for Fantasyland, but after visiting Disneyland, WDW’s is just so lacklustre. It needs a lot of help. Even after the Expansion.

Tomorrowland at night is a huge favourite. The neon lights are beautiful. I don’t love the sheet metal in the daytime, but they are slowly peeling that away.

Main Street is always a classic as well.

bdearl41

There is something about both Main Street and Adventureland I’m very late afternoon. About an hour before dusk that digs up so many memories from being a kid at Disney.

MickeyLuv'r

I'd sorta say...elements within each land.
I'd also say, while I love MK at night, I feel a need to qualify my answer: I love MK when it stays open very late. If the choice is daytime = 9am-7:30pm, and night only = 7:30pm - 9pm, then daytime is a better option, especially if night = pay-parties, no dining, no parade, no fireworks, few characters, and a number of attractions closed. Mind, I don't just mean covid, I mean in the before times, when MK had too many pay-extra parties, and cut out much of the evening fun. I don't even always watch the parade, but I still love the magic of having it happen.

Weather and season are also a factor for me. In winter, the feel of the sun and the sight of flowers/greenery adds a great deal to the daytime experience, but night hours can be downright cold. Spring's warm nights feel far more magical. In summer, early mornings are a treat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom