Favorite Horror Movies? (Official Horror Movie Thread)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
I can’t picture Myers vs Ghostface on the big screen. However, I can see the Ghostface killer/killers basing Michael Myers as their inspiration, sort of in the same vein as how Kylo models himself after Darth Vader.

Well in the original Scream, Ghostface was inspired by horror slashers, why do you think he always asked them about their favorite scary movie

champdisney

Well in the original Scream, Ghostface was inspired by horror slashers, why do you think he always asked them about their favorite scary movie
Yep, that was the premise of the film... at least the way Wes Craven crafted it. Perhaps Blumhouse keeps that aspect of the story intact or move towards a different direction.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Johannes Roberts Talks “Super Scary” New ‘Resident Evil’ Movie He’s Directing

Tony Perkis

Johannes Roberts Talks “Super Scary” New ‘Resident Evil’ Movie He’s Directing
Follow the plot of the Resident Evil remake for the GameCube. That was a masterclass of storytelling in the medium.

Princess Leia

Hope to see IT 2 this weekend, but my friend and I are going to have to carve 3+ hours out of our day- the movie is 170 minutes long 😱

(The 3+ hours includes previews and standing in line for popcorn)

mf1972

watched IT 2 last night. it’s good, but not as good as part 1. could’ve been a little shorter, but it’s still enjoyable. the cast themselves did a pretty good job, but i liked bill hader’s character the most. did pretty good in his role.

Last edited:

Princess Leia

watched IT 2 last night. it’s good, but not as good as part 1. could’ve been a little shorter, but it’s still enjoyable. the cast themselves did a pretty good job, but i liked bill hader’s character the most. did pretty good in his role.
Bill Hader was my favorite part of the film. He was phenomenal.

I agree with you about the runtime. They probably could have cut the Bowers plot.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Crypt TV and Screen Gems Partner for Official ’13 Ghosts’ Short Film

mf1972

not a movie, but finally watching penny dreadful on netflix. not a bad show. didn’t catch it when it aired on showtime.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom