Favorite Horror Movies? (Official Horror Movie Thread)

catmom46

Yeah they did a good job creating eerie mood & atmosphere. I remember as a child the ending had me afraid to look at the foot of my bed at night. You always think you're safe when tucked-in bed....yet this movie takes that comfort away!:eek:

Curse you, cheap 80's horror films!

Yes, cheap can be very good. Halloween is another great example.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Saw Sinister 2 on Friday....the acting was subpar but the jumpscares and the undead children....yeah i needed an adult after that.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Terrible. I'm probably gonna take a break from horror and watch some Disney stuff cause by the time October rolls around i'll have nothing to watch lol.

Last edited:

SparklinDiamond

I love thriller type horror movies, ones with a psychological twist and get your brain working rather than AHHH Scream, AHHH blood, gore! Haha
My favourites are things like:
Orphan
Case 39
The Omen
Drag me to Hell
The Woman in Black
The Conjuring
The Ward
The Children
Prom Night
Don;t be afraid of the dark

etc

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Nah totally different, lol.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3361145/breaking-jeepers-creepers-3-news/

“Every twenty-third spring for twenty three days it gets to…eat.”

It looks at if the long-gestured Jeepers Creepers 3 could begin filming early next year.

Bloody Disgusting has learned that Myriad Pictures will finance and handle international sales for Jeepers Creepers 3, the long-awaited third installment in the iconic worldwide hit horror franchise.

The project reunites the original creative team behind the first two films, including writer-director Victor Salva (Powder, Peaceful Warrior), who helmed the first two Jeepers Creepers films.

Jonathan Breck is confirmed to return as The Creeper, with Brandon Smith as Sergeant Davis Tubbs.

“Jeepers Creepers 3 will show events on the last day of the Creeper’s twenty-three day feeding frenzy, as the skeptical Sergent Tubbs teams up with a task force hellbent on destroying the Creeper for good. The Creeper fights back in gory glory as its enemies grow closer than ever before to learning the secret of its dark origins.”

“Writing and directing a new Jeepers film, the first in over a decade, is incredibly exciting,” said director Victor Salva. “For me and I believe for Jeepers fans all over the world that have been asking for more.

“What will go before cameras as Jeepers Creepers 3 is a new and terrifying chapter from the Jeepers universe. We are bringing back the Creeper’s truck, and will be addressing the big questions about The Creeper: what it is, where it came from and why it does what it does.

“More exciting though, this will easily be the most frightening rollercoaster -ride -of- a-Jeepers film that has been made to date.”

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
It Follows was overhyped tremendously by the owner of the Bloody Disgusting website. It wasn't that good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom