Favorite Haunted Mansion Merchandise?

JMS415

Original Poster
I was wondering what is everyone's favorite piece of Haunted Mansion merchandise? So far my favorite piece is the Haunted Mansion keys (especially the Hatbox Ghost key, even though he isn't at WDW). I made a shadowbox to display them, along with Haunted Mansion pins. I am looking forward to the Funko Pops that are showing back up in parks now, after fixing the name mess up.

Attachments

• IMG_20151129_163525.jpg
    IMG_20151129_163525.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 54

westie

I bought the bookends that have the graveyard busts and the dinner bell with the bat handle. Looking at getting the hour glass next trip!

AgeEight-E

Right now it's the Stretch Painting resin figurines, though I went through hell to get a Tightrope Girl shipped to me in one piece.

I'm looking forward to seeing news on the third in the set and finding out which of the two remaining ones it'll be.

westie

Whew I lucked out! I searched everywhere for the hourglass and it was sold out. I found the last one at the Vault store in DTD.

Scrungo

I know I've seen a few guests in the parks with some cool black t-shirts that had the artwork of the stretching room portraits, most notably the Tightrope Walker. Unfortunately I've never been able to find one for myself.

RyPat

We got 2 of the Spirit holographic photos when we went in April - can't wait to hang them up this Halloween!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom