Favorite food no longer sold

jaklgreen

567871109c8c94c98581063606d0a8de--beaver-tails-simple-dessert.jpg

This is exactly what I was going to say! Bring them back, and not the baked version but the fried ones.

zurgandfriend

Tutto Italia had a dessert that my Italian grandmother used to make. They were cookies, actually fried crispy dough, with sugar on them served with chocolate and apricot dipping sauces. They were called bulge pronounced “Bull-gee” not bulge as in the battle of. They stopped serving them a while ago.

danyoung56

At that cart in the MK in Adventureland, the one that used to sell McDonald's fries, for a very short time they had fried corn nuggets. Picture creamed corn deep fried in a light batter - yummy! I guess they just didn't catch on.

correcaminos

There was this chocolate frozen yogurt sold at the old Wonders of Life Pavilion that I just loved!!! I swear I'd get one every day there.

Related - the chocolate gelato that was at the Beach Club Marketplace.

Smiley/OCD

Lets be honest - There used to be a larger variety of types of food for CS options much like Disneyland and then somewhere along the way everything turned to Chicken Nuggets, Hamburgers and Hotdogs. Its slowly coming back especially with places like Be Our Guest but I really think the Magic Kingdom should have designated places like DLR that serve American Comfort, Asian,Barbecue, Cajun/Creole, Italian, Seafood, Tex Mex etc. etc.
I agree, but unfortunately, that all the kids of the 21st century will eat...chicken nuggets, hamburgers and hot dogs...remember the days when you had to eat what your mom put on the plate??? The inmates are running the asylum...

NiarrNDisney

I agree, but unfortunately, that all the kids of the 21st century will eat...chicken nuggets, hamburgers and hot dogs...remember the days when you had to eat what your mom put on the plate??? The inmates are running the asylum...

Well that is unfortunate for the youth of today since there are so many great experiences to be had with an adventurous spirit and a willingness to expand ones palette!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom