Favorite food no longer sold

wdwfan4eva

The cheesy hot dog egg rolls in MK-Adventureland...they haven't been there in years but i still remember them fondly :hungry::joyfull:

The original Main Street bakery (two bakeries ago, lol) when they had their own window inside the bakery for JUST chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches :inlove:, which was also prior to their change in choc chip cookie recipe too :facepalm:

Rsj88

There were a couple of places that had a really yummy black bean burger that I always looked forward to. One was at a QS at HS but I can't remember the name (maybe Rosie's) but it was the only thing I liked at HS and the other was at the QS in the American pavilion at Epcot.

pilka214

The ham and slaw sandwich from Columbia Harbor House.... It was fresh, light and delicious, quite the departure from standard theme park fare... However i do enjoy their lobster roll they offer now.

NiarrNDisney

I miss:
Asian Menu at Tomorrowland Terrace
Aunt Polly's Lemonade
Beaver Tails in Canada
Tabbouleh Salad offered as a side in many CS restaurants
The Eggroll Kiosk in Animal Kingdom
The old Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Pretzels
Spoodles

Last edited:

Kadiem

Major Domo's Favorite Pie at Cinderella's Royal Table. And, since it will probably not be around (speculation only) when Old Port Royale reopens, their pizza. Just simple pizza, not on flatbread or other hippie offering :)

TwilightZone

not at disney world, but I really miss the various ice creams that were sold in the zephyr, the various soft serve flavors, and the food at pizza oom mow mow at dca. Though the soft serve they sell now is the same as it had been when I remember, it doesn't have as much variety as it used to do.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
In the late 1980's early 1990's the Columbia Harbour House had monte cristos. So good, now if I want a Disney monte cristo I have to go to Cafe Orleans in Disneyland, hmmm, I guess that's not too big of a hardship!;)

NiarrNDisney

In the late 1980's early 1990's the Columbia Harbour House had monte cristos. So good, now if I want a Disney monte cristo I have to go to Cafe Orleans in Disneyland, hmmm, I guess that's not too big of a hardship!;)

Lets be honest - There used to be a larger variety of types of food for CS options much like Disneyland and then somewhere along the way everything turned to Chicken Nuggets, Hamburgers and Hotdogs. Its slowly coming back especially with places like Be Our Guest but I really think the Magic Kingdom should have designated places like DLR that serve American Comfort, Asian,Barbecue, Cajun/Creole, Italian, Seafood, Tex Mex etc. etc.

Last edited:

LAM378

The Mickey domes at Beach Club Marketplace, and the mini pistachio cheesecakes at Cape May Cafe. My two favorite desserts, gone. :cry:

I also miss the old menu at Pecos Bills, but I've fallen in love with the nachos and fajitas on the new menu, so it's a toss-up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom