Favorite fast food restaurant?

Favorite fast food restaurant?

• Total voters

wdwfan4ver

One of my picks is not the poll at all because it is a local fast food place.

The local fast food place is in a building inside without any seating except for seating outside. That local fast food place was founded by Elsa.

It is known for their giant burgers, and frozen custard. I order a cheese burger, onion rings, and a shake. The Cheese burger is so big that you can eat for dinner for 2 dinner meals.

The local food place has a shake of the month, a sundae of the month, and 2 flavors of the day. They also have their normal frozen custard flavors, shake and melt flavors, regular sundae flavors, floats, and soda that includes a custard soda.

They do serve more than Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and Onion rings on the grill. They also sell Grilled chicken sandwiches, Chicken L.T.M, chicken Caliente sandwich, Chicken Buffalo sandwich, fish fish sandwich, fish sandwich with cheese, grilled cheese sandwich, and fries.

Their shake of the month for November is Pumpkin and here it is:
Pumpkin%20Shake.jpg

Jahona

I've just about avoided eating at McDonalds for 5 years now. Chick-Fil-a is a regular with Arby's and Wendy's on the rare occasion. I've got little taquerias near me that are so much better than Taco Bell that I only go when the roommate is craving it. Not on the list but some of my favorites; Whataburger, Five Guys, Raising Canes, Potbelly Sandwiches, Chipotle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom