Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Mission Space

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 3 Caballeros

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Adam Snider

Original Poster
Which ride is your favorite and why? Mine is Figment which i know 99.9% of the people on here will disagree with!

justintheharris

I voted for Test Track although I would've much rather voted for Soarin' Over California. But as we know, it's gone. I wish Disney never touched Journey Into Imagination. Nobody (or at least its not noticeable if anyone is) is yelling at Disney to update Peter Pan's Flight and Journey Into Imagination should've been left as the classic EPCOT dark ride that perhaps would be a little bit dated but would still be charming. But.. history played out the way it did. As of now, Test Track is my favorite EPCOT ride although I wish I had a better ride to vote for. Just my opinion.

Inspired Figment

I picked Figment mostly due to how much I love the original ride and character. I honestly just wish they’d bring back the old version with Dreamfinder though... with some technology upgrades and new special effects.

TheDuke

I voted for Test Track although I would've much rather voted for Soarin' Over California. But as we know, it's gone. I wish Disney never touched Journey Into Imagination. Nobody (or at least its not noticeable if anyone is) is yelling at Disney to update Peter Pan's Flight and Journey Into Imagination should've been left as the classic EPCOT dark ride that perhaps would be a little bit dated but would still be charming. But.. history played out the way it did. As of now, Test Track is my favorite EPCOT ride although I wish I had a better ride to vote for. Just my opinion.

Ohh, I've heard plenty of people doing that on here. Not a good idea.

Would have been Soarin Cal or Sea base Alpha or original Journey into Imag. or Body wars or Horizon so Space ship Earth is about all that's left.

Musical Mermaid

As much as I love parts of Spaceship Earth and how it used to be when I was younger, the bumping along the track and the lazy ending sours the experience enough not to make it number one for me. I voted for Living with the Land, because I like relaxing boat rides, it has a good message, and rarely has a long wait. I would like to see some enhancements in the future, but it’s not like most other rides I want to see bigger changes made to.

LUVofDIS

I know I will be the minority on this one but I picked Mission Space. I can't get enough of the G's pressing the body. Like many others, if the old Figment was still around than I would have chosen that attraction. With the current rides SSE would be a close second. The smells and story are almost timeless.

crxbrett

Voted SSE. I go on it at least once every day I go to EPCOT and it represents the park and is so iconic. The Seas, Gran Fiesta, MS, Frozen, Figment and LWTL were all close.

I have to add, as much as I dislike the current version of Figment, it still is the old omni-mover system. And that alone makes it one of EPCOTS better attractions for me personally.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom