Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Mission Space

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Norway's-The Maelstorm

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters

Yenfid

Original Poster
What is your favorite EPCOT E-ticket attraction? I know SSE in not an E ticket attraction, but a lot of people love it so I listed it anyway. To me SSE and MGM TGMR are E ticket attractions, in the sense of what was E ticket attractions when WDW opened in 1971.

So, with that said, my favorite is Norway's Maelstorm.

Next week MGM!

Yenfid

Original Poster
Okay, A tried and true is leading the pack. Spaceship Earth, is a hands down favorite, but are the rumors true that SSE is on the out for something new and better to draw more people to the park? Only time will tell. Funny since the ride is about all the different times in the earths history. I guess as in the ride and as in life 'time marches on.'

MKCP 1985

Well, these days I'm not going to visit EPCOT (Center) without going to Mission: Space, so it has to get my vote over the others.

Mr. Johnny Come Lately, that's me. :lol:

Jusjuice

It's sad that Epcot has the same number of E-tickets now than when it first opened; and twenty years later only one of them is truly kid-friendly.
-Spaceship Earth
-World of Motion
-Imagination
-Horizons
I'm just glad Soarin' isn't replacing an E-ticket.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Spaceship Earth, of course! It's a timeless classic which represents what a real Epcot ride should be. Test Track would have to be second, though it's not one of those rides that should be part of Epcot, I do enjoy the storyline and thrills.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
If we're not counting how crappy it was that they tore down Horizons or WoM, I'll have to go with Mission: Space.

Spaceship Earth is amazing though. :D

BigNorm

Hmmm...this is a tough one. I love the technology and story that is involved with Mission:SPACE; however, SSE is classic EPCOT Center and classic Disney so it's tough to decide between those two. SSE is perhaps one of my favourite attractions on property, so I think I'm going to have to choose it.

Yenfid

Original Poster
I'm surprised that SSE is the leader in this question. I thought it would be MS. I'll be able to decide in May for myself.

Kramjam33

This was a real tough one. I love Test Track and Misson:Space equally. They are both so great, but in there own ways. But I am going to have to vote for Mission:Space. I still love the rides the same though.

figmentmom

SE gets my vote. Although Test Track is a lot of fun, SE is the ride I HAVE to experience first thing every single visit. (Disclaimer: to be fair, I can't ride Mission:Space because I'm extremely prone to motion sickness!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom