Favorite DTD Restaurant?

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi everyone! We are trying to figure out our itinerary for our 8 days at WDW next February and I have an idea for most of our ADR's (mostly due to all the wonderful suggestions on here!!!) One I am having trouble deciding on is where to eat the night we are at DTD. What are your favorites at DTD? I am leaning towards Fulton Crab House because we all love seafood. We are not picky eaters, just want some really good food! Thanks!

Raglan Road

mickeymatt

We have had dinner at Paradiso 37. The surf and turf there was great. The sangria swirl margaritas are awesome(and strong). We have also eaten at TRex and I agree the food was underrated. I found it very good!
Looks like Raglan road wins, I may try it next time!

Bparso87

QS earl of sandwhich no exceptions my favorite QS in Disney. TS is T-Rex as you guys no I care about food more the experience but I found both at t-Rex the food is very underrated there

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Raglan Road is great if you like a fun, loud busy environment. The food is great too! We love Fulton's Crab House but prefer to sit in the bar area (The bar area has real tables and is laid back and family friendly) and try lots of different apps and cocktails. We like the apps better then the meals. For CS we like the Wolfgang Puck Express we get a personal pizza and salad to share.

jkl2000

The Complete guide to wdw mentions one of the seafood places having a seafood tower. Could you order that on the dining plan, or is that kind of thing not classified as an "entree?"

luv

There are some I've never even been to, so I can't really say.

I do like T-Rex a lot. Earl of Sandwich, though more a counter place than restaurant, is also pretty good. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom