Favorite Disneyland Ride Poster

TwilightZone

My favorite is the multiple variations of the submarine posters.
4c780633d1265d451d7d2ae0b51b4b2f.jpg

Disney%2BSub%2BPosters%2B%2528x3%2529.jpg

81EnWaNqVsL._SY679_.jpg

Such a simple design that is eyecatching no matter what you do with it.

SuddenStorm

Something I noticed last trip, is that Disney edited "resort" or "park" into some of the old attraction posters- but not all of the old attraction posters. I'll take photos and post about it next time I'm there in a few weeks... but iirc, Toad had it edited in, but the far newer Star Tours The Adventures Continue didn't. I could be getting the specific posters wrong... but it just felt odd to me.

mickEblu

Something I noticed last trip, is that Disney edited "resort" or "park" into some of the old attraction posters- but not all of the old attraction posters. I'll take photos and post about it next time I'm there in a few weeks... but iirc, Toad had it edited in, but the far newer Star Tours The Adventures Continue didn't. I could be getting the specific posters wrong... but it just felt odd to me.

That’s silly of them to do.

mickEblu

I don't think that's a real one (even without the "Timeless classic here to stay" stuff edited in), I googled "Rocket Rods attraction poster" and nothing like that came up, except for the link to the one posted here.

Haha well now it makes sense that I’ve never seen it. It did look like some of the other bootleg DL posters I’ve seen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom