Favorite Disney World Attraction Songs?

DisAl

It's A Small World After All. It's A Small World After All. It's A Small World After All. It's A Small World After All. It's A Small World After All.
NO, wait! It's not my favorite! I just can't get it out of my head! o_O

Jon81uk

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
We Go On
The Soarin' theme
Fantasmic Finale

Not really a song but I have to mention the Reflections of Earth pre-speech, we've gathered around the fire as people of all lands have gathered for thousands and thousands of years, to share the light and to share a story.

Goofy213

Tapestry of Dream, specfically Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand. Also Celebrate You, forget which parade it was in, but a very emotionally generating song.

SeaCastle

Tapestry of Dream, specfically Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand. Also Celebrate You, forget which parade it was in, but a very emotionally generating song.

Seconding this- never saw Tapestry in person but it's blissful to hear it at World Showcase as the park's emptying out after fireworks and everyone makes a beeline towards the exit. So many fond memories of hanging back and listening to Tapestry

Simba’s Mom

I was just thinking about how great music really elevates a good attraction. What are some of your favorite songs written specifically for Disney World (or Disneyland) attractions. Here are my top 10:

1. Tomorrow's child

So glad this was your #1. I LOVED "Tomorrow's Child". Occasionally I've heard it as background music in Future World, even though it's long-gone from Spaceship Earth. I just hope that with the new changes in Future World, that doesn't get scrapped.

Parker in NYC

My favorite lyric in all of Disney: "Heigh ho, heigh ho, make room for our next show! There's folks outside, go take a ride! Heigh ho, heigh ho!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom