Favorite Disney Villain?

ToyStoryMiss

Original Poster
Bah, next you'll be telling me they edited Alladin!
No, I don't think they edited Aladdin. :happy:
But, at the end of BatB, Gaston was supposed to miraculously survive the fall, but then get eaten by wolves. :hungover: But again, they cut that out for the kiddies and just let him fall to his death.
Yet, they used that for The Lion King. Scar was originally supposed to be burned alive. :depressed: But they cut that out, yet again for the kiddies, and they used their original idea from BatB and let Scar get eaten by the hyenas.
:confused:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
No, I don't think they edited Aladdin. :happy:
But, at the end of BatB, Gaston was supposed to miraculously survive the fall, but then get eaten by wolves. :hungover: But again, they cut that out for the kiddies and just let him fall to his death.
Yet, they used that for The Lion King. Scar was originally supposed to be burned alive. :depressed: But they cut that out, yet again for the kiddies, and they used their original idea from BatB and let Scar get eaten by the hyenas.
:confused:
Oh I come from a land from a far away place, where the caravan camels roam.

Where it's flat and immense and the heat is intense, it's barbaric, but hey it's home!

Those have always been the lyrics, right? <grin>

ToyStoryMiss

Original Poster
Oh I come from a land from a far away place, where the caravan camels roam.

Where it's flat and immense and the heat is intense, it's barbaric, but hey it's home!

Those have always been the lyrics, right? <grin>
Sort of, but during the "Where it's flat and immense and the heat is intense" was originally "Where they cut off your ear/If they don't like your face", but they cut that out due to it being offensive. :confused:

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
o_O Gaston terrifies me..
Did you notice in the movie, that when he shouts BELLE IS MINE!, it doesn't match his lips? He originally said "TIME TO DIE!", but Disney cut it out because they thought it would be too violent for children.
The more you know. :joyfull:
Oh wow! I've never noticed that but I'll have to go re-watch it now lol. Thanks for the info! :)

HouCuseChickie

From a psychotic pure evil standpoint...I give it to Maleficent. I mean, most villains are in it over things like greed, power, vanity... etc. Maleficent just seems ticked off that she wasn't invited to a baby shower.

I do enjoy Gaston's narcissism and the Queen of Hearts' total ridiculousness makes her utterly awesome.

Jenna

Has to be Maleficent ...she's fierce :) I think she's like the cartoon version of Bellatrix LeStrange (thus she's my fave Harry Potter character too :) )

rufio

Vitani (obviously), though I'm not sure if she counts since she becomes one of the good guys in the end...

Adult_Vitani.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom