Favorite Disney Resort

drwadadli

Value --- All-Star Music ----- only stayed at value hotel once as we were on a budget

Moderate --- Port Orleans Riverside ----- surprised my wife for her birthday with a long weekend at WDW and stayed in Alligator Bayou and greatly enjoyed it. It was quiet, out of the way but yet short walk back to main building to catch the boat to DS

Value --- Any on the monorail loop as they are all close to MK and monorail to Epcot but have an over fondness for the Polynesian Village as used to stay there a lot when I was a kid and lived on a Caribbean island for 3 years.

DVC --- Beach Club ----- very short walk to Epcot and walk to HS along with walk over to BoardWalk

surfsupdon

I have been able to stay at almost all of them. Here are my favorites:

Value: Pop Century
Moderate: Caribbean Beach- really looking forward to the new enhancements, too. Riverside is close second
Deluxe: Yacht Club. BoardWalk Inn is close second.

DE_DISNEY

Our favorite moderate is Port Orleans Riverside. Our favorite overall resort is Animal Kingdom. Although others like the Boardwalk and Poly are great and are close to the parks, there is something very special and unique about Animal Kingdom.

NickWilde

Value: Pop. By far the best Value on property

Moderate: POFQ. Nice and homely, wonderful theming, and just a boatride away from DS. Maybe one of the reasons I adore this resort is that I had grandparents who lived in New Orleans when I was growing up, and those memories of spending time in the French Quarter with them hold a special place in my heart. POR comes in as a close second

Deluxe: Tie between the Poly and AKL. Where to begin... The theming is absolutely magnificent, they have some of the best restaurants on property, and I love how they just transport you to some exotic location. Everything about these resorts I love. Beach Club comes in as second

ppet

Value- POP, Love the theming and the pools
Moderate- POFQ, small size, great vibe, and boat to DS
Deluxe- WL Love the tree at Christmas

Next Trip will be to the CBR which will be our first time there. Hope the construction except for the gondolas is complete by Sept.

patch553

value , undoubtably art of animation, moderate, at the moment its port Orleans riverside but really looking forward to staying at carribean in November, and deluxe grand Floridian never fails to impress us with every thing

KaliSplash

I'm sure I've answered this question previously, but to repeat: Grand Floridian for Deluxe because it has the most/best of everything. The Caribbean for Moderate because of location (though with the renovations/Gondola installation, I don't know if it's still Numer 1. I'm thinking it is cecause of location. Value is Pop Century but I have not yet tried Art of Animation.

YankeeMouse

Value: Pop
Mod: CBR, yes it's under construction but the cast members there are friendly and accommodating, more so than POFQ, my former fave.
Deluxe: Savanna view AK, Poly close 2nd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom