Favorite disney character

What is your favorite disney character?

• Total voters

luv

Ariel has to be my favorite. I just love her.

But I also love the long-suffering sidekick in most of these movies...Zazu, Sebastian, that character.

JIMINYCR

With soooo many characters to choose from, of course "Other" category is going to win out here.
My "other" choice is of course :
183px-Jiminy_hat.png

Matt7187

Original Poster
With soooo many characters to choose from, of course "Other" category is going to win out here.
My "other" choice is of course :
183px-Jiminy_hat.png
I was sure the other category would win, but like u said, there are so many and i just put what i thought were the most popular characters

pixiesteno

<< Okay, so Tinker Bell is quite obvious. DH is Goofy. Love Stitch too, there I said it. LOL Eeyore. Tiana, Ray, & Louis. Elliot
Zachary Binks & Sarah Sanderson - Amok, amok, amok.

TinkerBelle8878

Daisy's always been my fave. Unfortunately she's usually left out of most merchandise because she the 6th of the original '5'. Maybe now that Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a hit, that'll change.

Magenta Panther

Wow, i didnt know there were so many donald fans!

Donald is a very very good character. He's very funny, for one, and he has soul. He's temperamental, but he has a soft spot. He can be a jerk, but he can be a nice guy too. He's very flexible. Remember that Goofy theatrical short WDA made a short time back, about setting up a home theater? It was fine, but in my opinion, WDA should make a new short with Donald, and make it hilarious. THAT'S the way to rejuvenate the Disney shorts program.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom