Favorite Disney Channel Show

What is your favorite Disney channel show?

• Lizzie McGuire

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Even Stevens

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • So Weird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Famous Jett Jackson

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Boy Meets World

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • The Proud Family

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wbboy29

My favorite DInsey channel show is no longer on the air. It was The New Mickey Mouse Club. I really wish they would bring that back either in reruns or an all new version. if it was reruns it would be really funny to see people like Britney, Keri Rusell, J.C., and Justin Timberlake at such a young age.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
I loved Boy Meets World when it was on ABC and was sad when it went off. I was so glad when I heard Disney would be playing reruns

Cyberacer

Original Poster
I thought of another show that I forgot to put in the poll, Honey, I shrunk the Kids the TV show. that's a good show too.

aim

Well, I like Boy Meets World. But I must say, Even Stevens is the best! Shia is a really great actor!

meeko_33785

Of all time, I would definatly choose Walt Disney World Inside Out. Out of the shows they have now, probably Lizzie McGuire.

I love lizzie mcguire!! Some episodes were really scary though,me and my friends (kevin and lisa) could have sworn that they had cameras spying on us. i used to be totally obsessed with adam lamberg,but as in the words of Parker 'He's short!' Its too bad there wont be any new episodes, Im still waiting for Lizzie and Gordo to officially hook up!!

Edit: Oh god, I sound like a ten year old dont I? *sigh* This is what my life is coming to:brick:

ShanenLuvsDsny

None of them, really - I liked the older shows so much better. I used to watch "The New Mickey Mouse Club" religiously! I also loved "Danger Bay".....remember that show? There were so many more, but I can't think of the names right now. :cool:

ShanenLuvsDsny

Originally posted by meeko_33785
Of all time, I would definatly choose Walt Disney World Inside Out. Out of the shows they have now, probably Lizzie McGuire.
Oh ya!! I loved that show too! I probably have a few episodes on tape still (lol). :)

Emma

I don't really have a favourite out of the ones listed, but my favourite show on the Disney Channel is 'Home Improvement'! :D

But if I had to choose one out of the list, then I'd choose 'Boy Meets World' :D

prberk

I loved the old MMC, Vault Disney, and WDW Inside Out.

But of the current stuff, the only thing I ever want to watch is Boy Meets World.

Bring back older stuff at night, and newer stuff in the daytime... but most of all, bring back WDW Inside Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom