Favorite discontinued food/restaurant in WDW resort

MacRtst

this is going to sound a bit odd but...
I really miss those juice drinks that came in the shape of the fruit they were.
the grape juice came in a bottle that looked like a bunch of grapes, the apple juice came in a... you guessed it, an apple. Not sure why i miss them so much but I do.

Ahh the sugary goodness.

I do miss the tusker house as well. loved the theming.

hpyhnt 1000

I miss the old Tomorrowland Terrace (where the noodle station is today). That area used to have such a nice selection of food, and it was in a great location too. The noodle station is a complete waste of space.

The counter service Tusker House is sorely missed as well.

The other thing would be the apple crepe thing they used to serve at Restaurant Marrakesh. It was always a great dessert, with an apple crepe topped with vanilla ice cream and honey drizzled on top. That truly was delicious. :slurp:

I might be one of the few that actually went to one (or even remember it), but I miss the jazz brunch at the Jazz Club in PI. It was by far one of the best performance meals WDW had and was right up there with the Luau and Hoop De Doo in my book.

ejo7

I have to agree with the earlier poster that said the Monte Cristo from the Harbour House. We make them at home now, but it's just not the same.

dixiegirl

I miss at POR....THe chocolate covered crossants yummy, before they started having shipped in packaged food they had a great self serve food court fridge area. I miss when they had their own sandwiches, salads, my fav at the end of the day would be a great big plate of cheese cubes with fruit(now its an assortment of some nasty---cheese) and a nice glass of wine.. Yeah sincethey changed that can'tsay the last time I got the "new"already packaged kind .I want to say it was around 2006 when they changed .Told my hubby that was the final thing that pushed us into going into DVC and becoming members(ok not really) but now I have a grocery delivery get me my own cheese cubes...LOL..Since i have'nt seen them in a while I miss the tollhouse icecream cookie sandwich....or have they come back??? I know I could go to say our local grocery store and buy a whole box for probably what you would buy 1 or 2 for , but they taste soooo much better at Disney as in many other things!!

55 more days !!!!!!

dixiegirl

I also miss ALL the transfat foods! Who asked Disney to be the food police?:lol: I was on vacation that is what I want to fill up with! My body rejects anything healthy when I am on vacation.

Amen to that!!!! I eat well and do the exercise thing on a daily basics, at Disney , NO HOLDS BARED!!!!! I figure I do enough walking there so I can eat whatever!!!

kaylasmom

Original Poster
Pineapple and caramel dessert at O'Hana's

Oh, I completely forgot about that! I LOVED that! Come to think of it, I miss the OLD menu at Ohana! The shrimp skewers, the fried rice, the wontons.... all the things that made it a Polynesian restaurant!

disneyWX

this is going to sound a bit odd but...
I really miss those juice drinks that came in the shape of the fruit they were. the grape juice came in a bottle that looked like a bunch of grapes, the apple juice came in a... you guessed it, an apple. Not sure why i miss them so much but I do.

I REMEMBER THOSE!!!

The turkey burgers at Geppetto's were always a favorite among our fam. I also miss the frozen yogurt with fruit--which I believe was at WoL Pure & Simple restaurant...WoL :cry:

daliseurat

Ok, I'm probably the only person who would say this but...

I miss the late, great Alfredo Di Romas! The food was fantastic as well as the atmosphere, I have great memories of eating there.

Tutto Italia is good but it doesn't hold a candle to my beloved Alfredo's.:(

AHHHH. The ONLY place that makes FETTUCINI ALFREDO the original right way. Pasta, cheese, butter. AMAZING. I'm with you, man.

I miss Tuskur House!!!! That was my favorite place to eat at AK. The chicken sandwhich....yum! Now its a resturant,and i have to eat at McDonalds!

DivineMadness7

I miss Tuskur House!!!! That was my favorite place to eat at AK. The chicken sandwhich....yum! Now its a resturant,and i have to eat at McDonalds!

If you mean you have to eat McDonalds at AK due to lack of options, I suggest you try the Flame Tree BBQ. It's our favorite (and really only) dining choice at AK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom