Favorite Dinsey Park

wbboy29

Original Poster
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering out of all the Disney parks around the world what is your favorite and why?
I have been lucky enough to go to all of them except, the parks in Japan. I would have to say although MGM is my favorit in the USA, my all time favorite has got to be Disneyland Paris. The theming is top notch. The rides are great especially their version of Space Mountian: From the Earth to the Moon, and Big Thunder Moutain is crazy cool.
So what is your favorite park that you have been to and why?

DisneyHog6

Well, I've only been to WDW, so that one is a no brainer. As far as my favorite in WDW, I would have to go with Disney/MGM Studios. They have ToT and RnRC, how can you go wrong?:D

disneyfan123

hey

My favourite park in Disney would have to be Magic Kingdom - this is where the magic started.

*only 70 days to go*
:sohappy: :sohappy:

Dawn S

I have yet to experience a Disney park outside of WDW, but from what I have been to, MGM is an easy favorite. I live for ToT & Fantasmic! Add to that, the BATB & Little Mermaid shows & The Great Movie Ride & MGM is simply the best! :D

agdbeanie

While my favorite will always be Magic Kingdom, my husband prefers MGM. We both love Animal Kingdom as a close second though. Well, EPCOT is cool too. Okay...none of them are bad and they all come in close to each other as far as rankings. Of course I've only ever been to WDW...but I'm dying to go to DL & Paris:)

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
I have only been to WDW but my favorite park would have to be MGM. It has my two favorite rides there, Tower of Terror and Rock 'N' Rollercoaster. My second favorite park is Magic Kingdom.

lemonade

I've only been to the parks in Florida but my favorite is The Magic Kingdom.

This thread has probably been done a 1000 times already but there's always new people joining the boards that don't know that. Anyway, who cares? These kind of threads are fun. :D

goofyfan13

Originally posted by FutureCEO
can people learn how to spell Disney

I totally agree. If your gonna post a forum about Disney parks then spell Disney right. Anyway I'd have to say MGM followed by MK.

wbboy29

Original Poster
I'm sorry to everyone here about the incorrect spelling of "Disney." I know how to spell Disney, it was an honest slip of the fingures while typing in the title.

cymbaldiva

Apology noted -

In that case, I don't pick favorite parks...I go on a ride to ride basis! They all have something to offer that I can't miss!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom