Favorite Dinner Dining Location

forevermickey

Original Poster
I will be in the World in May and I am currently making my Dining resi's.... I have an open day of anything goes.... If you had a choice to dine anywhere for dinner and were not restricted to a particular park... where would you dine? (except for signature dining).

2nd dining question... Same question above but you are in the Magic Kingdom area (including resorts) .. where would you dine?

Thank you!!!

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
1900 Park Fare is fun with kiddos for any meal of the day (I see kiddos in your avatar pic) Whispering Canyon Cafe is an easy boatride from the MK and is fun for all ages.

GeoDonJac34

Favorite meal anywhere would be Biergarten. Love the food and the show. The beer is pretty good too. If I was around MK I would probable pick 1900 Park Fare. Decent buffet with great characters.

meganwdw

We love O'hana for dinner if we're going to be at the MK that night! Other favorites are Biergarten, Via Napoli, Raglan Road, or Kona Cafe. If the kids are with us, it would have to be O'Hana, Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, or Crystal Palace. So many good options!

JillC LI

Yachtsman Steakhouse
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Yachtsman Steakhouse

You should really be more decisive. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom