Favorite Dining for 2 Adults

CdnDznyLuvr

Original Poster
We will be heading to DLR in early November and as we've never been are looking for good dining options for 2 adults

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I haven't been to DL a ton of times so I'm no "expert" but I am planning my 4th trip. Anyway, my husband and I enjoy eating at these places:

DL:
*Café Orleans (best tables service for us)
-Plaza Inn (not table service, but the fried chicken is great!)
-The pizza place in Tomorrowland I want to call it Red Rockets but I think that is wrong (not for the Pizza but there is a pasta dish with sundried tomatoes and a creamy basil sauce that is really good. I make it at home now)
- Blue Bayou is okay, we are going to give it another try for the Fantasmic dining package this year.
-Bengal BBQ (quick service: the skewers are great, the spicy one is SUPER spicy)

California Adventure:
Carthay Circle (the biscuits are the best!)
Flo's in Car's Land

Downtown Disney:
Naples (like Via Napoli in Epcot)
Earl of Sandwich

Best Bar: Trader Sam's at the Disneyland Hotel

DBF and I went to both Cafe Orleans in DLP and Wine Country Trattoria in DCA. Service at Cafe Orleans was not great. Server forgot to ring in our food (which I do sometimes as a server as well, but that doesn't make it okay) and the food itself wasn't spectacular when it did arrive. Wine Country Trattoria was SPECTACULAR. Good service, fantastic wine, and the food was to die for. 10/10 would go back again. Book it for a WoC dining package too! We were in the very front for the show!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom