Favorite Commercial

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
Original Poster
After reading a few threads about finding a certain commercial I thought it would be interesting to find out what your favorite Disney commercial is. My DW and I love the one where the kids get up early to go to the park an then go to their parents room only to find them already dressed (including the ears) and sitting in the dark waiting for them. It reminds us of how we are when we go to WDW. 7 days and counting!

MattyFresh

I think the funniest one was the suveneer (sp?) comercial. But the "were to excited to sleep" is my favorite, because that is always me the night before the trip

wdwmomof3

I love the one from a while ago where the big brother, about 6 or 7, is telling his little brother all about Disney while dragging the suitcase up the stairs to their bedroom. They cram all of their clothes into the suitcase while the big brother is still talking about Disney. Then the mom steps in and says they still have a week or so before they leave. That is so me! I drive my kids crazy, and most likely everyone around me, when we are planning a trip.:ROFLOL:

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
Original Poster
I think the funniest one was the suveneer (sp?) comercial. But the "were to excited to sleep" is my favorite, because that is always me the night before the trip

The souvenir commercial holds a special place in my heart because my soon to be 2 year old son IS a WDW souvenir.

k.hunter30

There was one a year or so ago. It was a couple celebrating their anniversary at dinner. The wife thought he forgot. He ends up presenting her with a pair of glass slippers and says something super sweet. I obviously don't remember it too well - but I loved it!

LumiereLover242

There's an old one I remember where the parents say the kids can't go to WDW until the little sister learns to walk. They end up going and as they're holding her hands, she leaves them and walks all the way over to Mickey! So cute.

lilclerk

There's an old one I remember where the parents say the kids can't go to WDW until the little sister learns to walk. They end up going and as they're holding her hands, she leaves them and walks all the way over to Mickey! So cute.

Oh I forgot about that one! So adorable.

bellanotte

I will always love the one with the little girl sitting in her hotel room with her parents. She's up and dressed and kicking her legs off the side of the bed, I think, and her parents are still asleep.
Then the phone rings and she runs to get it and Goofy says, "it's time to get up!"
And the little girls gets these big eyes and her mouth opens up and she says, "It's Goofy!" Awww!

Texas84

The one where the executive in the corner office is upset because his parents are going without him. That's me! :D

raven

My favorite was one that they actually played in TDS several year ago. It was a nastalgic commercial showing parents checking in on their son while he was sleeping. They were talking to each other about his silly little mouse pictures he kept drawing and as the dad was closing the door he turned back and said "Goodnight Walt."

I about cried everytime I saw it when I was working there.

autumndawn1006

I love the one from a while ago where the big brother, about 6 or 7, is telling his little brother all about Disney while dragging the suitcase up the stairs to their bedroom. They cram all of their clothes into the suitcase while the big brother is still talking about Disney. Then the mom steps in and says they still have a week or so before they leave. That is so me! I drive my kids crazy, and most likely everyone around me, when we are planning a trip.:ROFLOL:

Love this one! I love it when he tells his brother not to be scared because Goofy is huge!

mickster

But my favorite one of all time would have to be the souvenir one! It cracks me up, and I'm loling right now!!

I love the "little souvenir" one! I have searched the internet far and wide for that one and have not been able to find it. I want to show it to my girlfriend. She has never seen it.

C&D

One of my favorites is when the children wake up and ask each other whether it too early to wake mom and dad and when the camera switches over to the parents they are already dressed, sitting on the bed, ready to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom