Hammered Man
Wiggle Girl
Bird Man
Inverted Marionette
Angel

(listed in order of appearance)

sillyspook13

Original Poster
I didn't even post my favorite- the Sage of Time! (Will, Bryan, Jeremy, B.J., Carlos, Marcus, Chad, etc... I feel like I'm forgetting someone...) He's so cool! (oh yeah! Scott, Chris.....) Everybody else comes in at a close second.

Attachments

• jeremy2.jpg
    jeremy2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 116

Maria

gotta be the drummers and there was one that was called "Puppet puppet" (the one that is actually a big puppet woth a little one exactly the same)... those are my favs.!

MrPromey

Hammered Man? Is he the one that was staggering and kept walking off the route into the crowd? They kept having to drag him back into the parade. I think he spent too much time at the cart in front of Canada... ;)

I think the Sage of Time is my favorite character but as for the puppets, It's probably the Inverted Marionette.

Sillyspook, you have friends in the parade, right? Any idea how the puppets are holding up? It seems like they get a fair amount of abuse (more than other parades anyway) since many come in contact with the guests. Do they replace them or partially replace (like materials) them regularly? Do you know what I mean?

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
gotta be the drummers and there was one that was called "Puppet puppet" (the one that is actually a big puppet woth a little one exactly the same)... those are my favs.!
The "puppet puppet" would be Inverted Marionette.

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey
Hammered Man? Is he the one that was staggering and kept walking off the route into the crowd? They kept having to drag him back into the parade. I think he spent too much time at the cart in front of Canada... ;)

I think the Sage of Time is my favorite character but as for the puppets, It's probably the Inverted Marionette.

Sillyspook, you have friends in the parade, right? Any idea how the puppets are holding up? It seems like they get a fair amount of abuse (more than other parades anyway) since many come in contact with the guests. Do they replace them or partially replace (like materials) them regularly? Do you know what I mean?
LOL! I get it!

The puppets are doing fine. It's the Sage you should be worried about. My friend Will fell backstage once and broke his arm. Bryan's headpiece falls off so often that he doesn't even care anymore! (though it's kinda funny to see his "hat hair")

Tapestry2000

ooh! Ilike them all! I can't pick a favorite! I like the Sage of Time, Disk Man, Hammered Man, Angel Girl, Bird Man, Aztec Man, Inverted Marionette , The Sprite, and the Wiggle Girl...oh and I can't forget the drummers too! They're awesome!

Tapestry2000

hey, do the same people have the same puppet everyday for the parade? how do they decide who gets which puppet?

whatever you get Silly i know you will be maaahvelous, dahling ;)good luck!

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tapestry2000
hey, do the same people have the same puppet everyday for the parade? how do they decide who gets which puppet?

whatever you get Silly i know you will be maaahvelous, dahling ;)good luck!
The same people tend to do the same puppets every time they perform. They sometimes get switched to other puppets due to a person not showing up, weather (when it is breezy they sometimes remove sprites and birds), or a broken puppet. For example, my friend Frosty is usually an Inverted Marionette. I sometimes see him as an Angel. He said that he even ended up as a Bird once! I'm pretty sure the puppets are assigned during the training period before a person begins berforming. Usually body type is what determines the puppet.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by sillyspook13
I didn't even post my favorite- the Sage of Time! (Will, Bryan, Jeremy, B.J., Carlos, Marcus, Chad, etc... I feel like I'm forgetting someone...) He's so cool! (oh yeah! Scott, Chris.....) Everybody else comes in at a close second.

oh geez.. the new school of Tap. What about Jeff, Paul, and Scott...? Don't forget the opening cast:D

mkt

Premium Member
ehh.. tap ain't nothing though. Try carrying the canopy for 2 straight summers.. J/K!!!

I love that parade, but my back thanks me that I'm not in it. I like the DiscMan and Bird best.

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Originally posted by mktiggerman

oh geez.. the new school of Tap. What about Jeff, Paul, and Scott...? Don't forget the opening cast:D
Oops. Forgot them. (Scott is in my list though.) I met another sage. Since his name is a repeat of a previously mentioned Sage, I shall call him: "No, not that Will, the other Will".:p

mkt

Premium Member
oh memories. Originally cast in tap, then MK needs people my height like crazy for DMM and ELP at the time (now spectro) so I get force transferred. My back has thanked me from that day on.

sillyspook13

Original Poster
So I've probably seen you then.... I'm the Tapestry groupie. Well, ok, A Tapestry groupie.;) "Pick a Sage, any Sage! You name him, I've pined for him (but only when he's a Sage)" I'm THAT groupie:p LOL

mkt

Premium Member
I wish I could still do tap. It's been over a year, which means i'm not approved anymore.

Tapestry2000

You're lucky! I wish I could be in Tapestry - knowing my luck by the time I get out of college they won't have it anymore.

Look what's happening to the Kids of The Kingdom - ever since i was 7 I've always wanted to be one of them, and now it's too late... ;_;

I guess I'll just be content with walking around my house, the ToN music playing from the CD player, and bowing to my parents, lol!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom