FAVORITE Celebrity in an attraction.

figment83

quote:
HMfan-
"Unfortunately figment83, it seems that the CM's giving the tours have gotten the better of you. Walt Disney isn't one of the singing busts in the graveyard scene."

Dont shoot the messenger.....that will be the last time i slap down $45 for a tour (actualy...thats a lie, but fire that CM before anyone else becomes victim of this rumor AHHHH)!

HMFan

Originally posted by figment83
quote:
HMfan-
"Unfortunately figment83, it seems that the CM's giving the tours have gotten the better of you. Walt Disney isn't one of the singing busts in the graveyard scene."

Dont shoot the messenger.....that will be the last time i slap down $45 for a tour (actualy...thats a lie, but fire that CM before anyone else becomes victim of this rumor AHHHH)!

LOL..... not trying to shoot the messenger, just clearing things up. Sorry if you took offense. :)

CowGirlJessie

My favorite celebrities in a ride/attraction are Walter Croncite and Robin Williams in the Animation building.... Do you know what I am talking about? There are TV monitors throughout the animation building tour that feature Croncite and Williams doing voices. IT IS SOOO FUNNY!!!! Does any one know if they still show that in the building? The last few times I've been to WDW we haven't gone through there....

Lance

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
how can you have ANYTHING associated with the Twilight Zone without Rod Serling???

Like Dizneephreek explained above, I didn't think their was any video footage of Rod doing anything like he does in ToT, so I thought it was pretty cool to see a man 20+ years after his death be in something original! You know, they usually have someone alive and living do a pre-show.

And I'm sure every kid that walks into ToT has no idea who Rod Serling is, so they could have easily put someone in his place, say like an Eric Idle doing the pre-show.

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by CowGirlJessie
My favorite celebrities in a ride/attraction are Walter Croncite and Robin Williams in the Animation building.... Do you know what I am talking about? There are TV monitors throughout the animation building tour that feature Croncite and Williams doing voices. IT IS SOOO FUNNY!!!! Does any one know if they still show that in the building? The last few times I've been to WDW we haven't gone through there....

there is still the show, as of december. I love the monitors too! my favorite quote "barbra jean! grab that baby and RUN!" hahahahaa.

BigAL

Favorite

My favortie is Robin Williams in Timekeeper. Also, did'nt David Letterman used to do the pre-show for one of the now defunct MGM attractions?

stingrock23

I think mario lopez, aka slater from saved by the bell is in space mountain, as is charles fleischer, the voice for roger rabbit. he's crazy larry.

CookieGVB

Isn't Eric Idle also the guy in HISTA?

Robin Williams in ANYTHING is a blast...I also like the characters in Cranium Command. The casting was superb. :lol:

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by MrNonacho
This page has some more info on Rod Serling and ToT.

thanks so much for the link! i've seen the episode that Rod's ToT intro comes from ("It's a Good Life") several times! i know it well! it's an awesome episode! it was also where i was first introduced to Perry Como...i've been a fan of his music ever since! :)
anyway, thanks again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom