Favorite celebration song

What's your favorite celebration song?

• Remember the Magic (25th Anniversary)

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand (Millenium)

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Share A Dream Come True (100 Years of Magic)

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters

mickey04

Original Poster
What's your favorite celebration song. These are the only ones that I know of. I'm not sure if the 10th, 20th,etc. had songs (which is why I put the other catagory. My favore was "Remember the Magic" from the 25th anniversary, but I also really like "Share A Sream Come True".

DisJosh

Well I don't really like any of them lol. But the one thats still stuck in my is Remember the Magic. And it drives me nuts too...I know every damn word!! Ahhhhhh shoot me please! :lol: ;)

AdLibSean

I love Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand, cuz it fits perfectly into the Tapestry Music, and it recalls one of the best times down at the World. It was so magical, and "on the edge of a new dawn" like. I love it! PLus if you think about it, it ties both Future World (Celebrate the Future) and World Showcase (Hand in Hand) in with the lyrics! Its GREAT!

Dr. Dom

Of the choices in the poll, I like Celebrate the Future the best. After I returned from my November 2000 trip, I ordered the Millennium Celebration CD and I have listened to it first thing almost every morning at work (before everyone else arrives). I actually like Tapestry of Nations, Reflections of Earth, We Go On, and Promise much better than Celebrate the Future, but the whole CD reminds me of Epcot, my favorite park.

Tom Morrow

I don't really like any of them, but the Millennium song, "Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand" is pretty cool because of its motto. Whats a motto? Nothin'. Whats the motto with you?? :lol:

MKCustodial

I like all 3 of them very much. Remember the Magic is the one that got stuck in my head because I watched the parade every day for 2 months! :lol: Celebrate the Future was the one they started the brainwash with, and it's really cool. But I voted on Share a Dream because, in my opinion, it's the most "magical" of the 3, and even though I haven't seen the parade yet (only on video), I have the song on MP3 and it sounds really moving. :animwink:

Debbie

Remember the 15 years of Magic song?
come on everybody
listen to the beat
and put your hands up
Havin' a party
at Disneyworld

It went something like that.
now I'm really showing my age

Pioneer Hall

I like the Remember the Magic one because it was upbeat and fast paced. Made you happy...the millenium and 100 YOM songs have meaningful messages...but are slow and calm. So I like them all for different reasons.

Irrawaddy Erik

both share a dream and celebrate the future are really good i voted for celebrate though. I took into account all the music from the millenium celebration and it's all very powerful music..........sorry ramblings of a music major

DisneyHog6

I voted for Celebrate the Future... I loved the Millenium Celebration. The music, the shows, everything about it was just awesome.:D

Invero

I like them all very much...

Celebrate The Future was great... good music, good theme...

Sharing a Dream Come True... I remember when I first saw the ad campaign on TV with the SADCT music... it actually made my eyes water... To this day, that music holds a lot of meaning for myself... both with Disney... and in my personal life.

However... my vote went for Remember the Magic... because I just love that music... it's very upbeat, and fun, just like a theme for Disney should be! (Which is why Jammin Jungle Parade is my favorite of the new parades)

djmatthews

When we talk about a favorite song (or favorite anything for that matter), its not necessarily beacause it is your favorite song (in terms of musical composition, lyrics bass line etc), sometimes its the memories it holds. Out of the 3 mentioned mine is the 25th Remember The Magic, proberbly because my first visit to WDW was 1997 during the 25th celebration. I like Millenium, not heard Share A Dream, but 25th holds many more memories - it is however a good tune and one of may favorite WDW tunes!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Celebrate the Future, cause i think Disney got everything spot on with the mood and feel of that particular celebration. Yes including the hand on SE

Huggups

Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand because it was such a great theme for WDW and they went all out that year. The Tapestry of Nations parades was truly one of their best!!!:sohappy: Went twice that year and there are so many memories from both trips.

agdbeanie

I voted for Share a Dream Come True b/c I love the song and the parade is awesome. The snowglobes are such a great idea. Speaking of parades, has anyone ever been when they're filming the Easter parade? When I was there in 1996 they were filming it and it took forever!!! They also were like "We're changing all of the clocks so that when this broadcasts on t.v. it will look like it's live, so please don't get confused. I only watched a little of the parade b/c it took so long plus the song was very annoying..."in your Easter bonnet...with all the frill upon it...something something something in the Easter parade!..." Okay. That's the only time I haven't enjoyed a parade at WDW.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
I loved the Remember The Magic celebration song the best down at Disney. The Share A Dream Come is also very good but is not as good as Remember The Magic.

mickey04

Original Poster
Originally posted by Fantasia Boi

Sharing a Dream Come True... I remember when I first saw the ad campaign on TV with the SADCT music... it actually made my eyes water... To this day, that music holds a lot of meaning for myself... both with Disney... and in my personal life

Me too! It was a very moving commercial that brought a tear to my eye as well. The first time I saw it was on the Walt: The Man Behind the Myth special on ABC. Luckily, I had taped the special, and when it was over I watched the commerical over and over. :eek:

Old Key

Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand, fit the Millennium Celebration so well. While Iove the others, CTFHIH has got to be the best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom