Favorite Breakfast Character Meal?

TennisPlayer519

Original Poster
As the title says, what is your favorite breakfast character meal?

I would say Chef Mickey's, but I've only been to three (Ohanas, 1900 Park Fare and Chef Mickey's).

disneygirlie

Ok...I'm not sure the name of it but it was definately my favorite character breakfast as a child, and my family did plenty of them. It was in Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island on the big white boat which is now a crab restauraunt I think? As a kid I used to love the fact that we were on a boat with all my fave Disney friends! It was like a Disney Cruise, even though it didn't move! :)

scorp111

Crystal Palace at MK at 0800 when the park opens at 9:00.

Good characters, good food, and in the MK before it is open....

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
disneygirlie said:
Ok...I'm not sure the name of it but it was definately my favorite character breakfast as a child, and my family did plenty of them. It was in Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island on the big white boat which is now a crab restauraunt I think? As a kid I used to love the fact that we were on a boat with all my fave Disney friends! It was like a Disney Cruise, even though it didn't move! :)

That would have been the Empress Lilly. I took my daughter there when she was 3. Shortly after that they changed it over to Fulton's. I have some fond memories of that place.

My favorite is Chef Mickey's. I have done them all and this one is my favorite. I think it has something to do with the atmosphere.

Pam

coasterphil

I've only been to 'Ohanas, so that would be my vote. My family definitely enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was better than expected.

disneymagic16

My favorite is...

I love either Cinderella's Royal Table or The Crystal Palace best, but, keep in mind i've never eaten at chef mickey's. I think we'll try it next time!

jesserin

Here's a quick run down of past experiences with Chef Mickey's (and why we will never go back :) )

In 2002 - My husband was pooped on by a bird, and come to find out later, this is actually a common occurance as Chef Mickey's is right by the entrance of the monorail so there is no way to control the birds coming in and out.

In 2004 - We decided to give it another go - (**warning - kind of gross**) I choked on a piece of hard plastic which was in the gravy (for the buscuits and gravy) My throat was bleeding and the lady sitting right next to us also found a piece of plastic in her gravy... (fortunatly she found her's before eating it) A manager was called and apparently a thick plastic cup/bowl (who knows) had broken and some of the pieces apparently had fallen into random food bowls back in the kitchen - they knew exactly where the plastic was from - I got my meal comp'd but the lady next to us - and my hubby (who promptly stopped eating when I did) still payed for theirs! The lady was ticked... where else in the United States do you pay for a meal when you find foreign substances in it? DISNEY WORLD!!

Having said that - We adore Ohana's and have never had a problem with any of their food - in fact - that warm pineapple bread that they start you out with for breakfast is a long time favorite!

crazycalf

Breakfastasaurus. you can't beat mickey, pluto, donald and goofy.
Also, look around at all of the funny things on the walls and ceilings.
I love the breakfast pizza too

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Cape May Cafe - not too well known (yet), better food selections than Chef Mickey's (Personal preference), and almost all the classic characters.

Number_6

Oh, goodness... I know I did a character breakfast something like 15 years ago or so with my parents over at The Contemporary, but I remember nothing about it. I did, on the other hand, go to Cinderella's Royal Table for the Princess Breakfast a couple of years ago and had a great time. My son has the cutest look on his face in the picture we have with Belle at our table(he has a crush on Belle, so...)

Edit: I found it!!

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/bc/3fed3e58_4b7a/bc/OrlandoAug03/Kids+and+Belle.jpg?BCiG_ICB8JmUPXZ1

wdwfairy

Our family favorite is definitely 1900 Park Fare because my family loves the Grand Floridian (but the Mad Hatter guy still scares me) though when I was younger, Chef Mickey's was a personal favorite for me :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom