Favorite Bathrooms? Least Favorite Bathrooms?

Disneydreamer23

My least favorite bathroom is the one you use at the Grand Floridian if you eat at 1900 Park Fare. My son ended up puking everywhere cuz he got sick from one of the things on the buffet and when I went to take him to the bathroom there's about 15 people ahead of me and I realized it's cuz there's only three stalls :(

graphite1326

See, that's where you confused us, because jokes are usually funny! D'oh-ho-ho-hoo!

Wow that was really mean.

Jedi Stitch

I enjoy the lew in the room. The latrine in the lobby is great for last chance before getting on the bus. The head at the front of any park, because after the bus, and security you have to go again. I especially need the er near club cool when I over indulge. Having a john in the UK after a yard at the crown and rose. using the slit trench in France, needing a crapper, john T after morraco. A wisser in Itally after that extra glass of red. I'm holding it a while from okoberfest, but I have to "Let it Go" in Norway. what no Montazuma's revenge after mexico, well time to his the space age lavatory in the future. Totally missed canada go for a steak, and use the W.C. Pendemic or colocliaizims, its all potty humer. :0

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I enjoy the lew in the room. The latrine in the lobby is great for last chance before getting on the bus. The head at the front of any park, because after the bus, and security you have to go again. I especially need the ****er near club cool when I over indulge. Having a john in the UK after a yard at the crown and rose. using the slit trench in France, needing a crapper, john T after morraco. A wisser in Itally after that extra glass of red. I'm holding it a while from okoberfest, but I have to "Let it Go" in Norway. what no Montazuma's revenge after mexico, well time to his the space age lavatory in the future. Totally missed canada go for a steak, and use the W.C. Pendemic or colocliaizims, its all potty humer. :0
Oh gawd the puns.
the-hoop-dee-doo-musical.jpg

I find them un-bearable!

HowAboutDisney

First bathroom on the right after entering Hollywood studios is just a step above the bathroom at Waffle House.. no joke! The walls of the stalls and doors are carved up and cracked, and rust on the metal.. I don’t understand why they wouldn’t change them out.

Disney.Mike

Favorite one is the closest one to me when I have to poop. Least favorite one is the one I just assaulted with my poop bombed... its always an explosion at DW after a few QS meals

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom