Favorite Bathrooms? Least Favorite Bathrooms?

Tyaloo

One of my favorite bathrooms is in Epcot, in the American Adventure pavillion. Every time I've gone in there, it's been neat and tidy and I just really like the decor.

I also like the bathrooms in MK, in Frontierland - the ones with the half moons on the door stalls lol - that always cracks me up.

The Tangled bathrooms are lovely - especially when clean :)!

Also the bathroom by the lobby at AoA is so pretty - all pink with the huge Ariel on the wall :) I love that!

I dislike the bathrooms in MK - by Space Mountain. I also dislike the ones by Tomorrowland Terrace, aka Stinkland.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
One of my favorite bathrooms is in Epcot, in the American Adventure pavillion. Every time I've gone in there, it's been neat and tidy and I just really like the decor.

I also like the bathrooms in MK, in Frontierland - the ones with the half moons on the door stalls lol - that always cracks me up.

The Tangled bathrooms are lovely - especially when clean :)!

Also the bathroom by the lobby at AoA is so pretty - all pink with the huge Ariel on the wall :) I love that!

I dislike the bathrooms in MK - by Space Mountain. I also dislike the ones by Tomorrowland Terrace, aka Stinkland.
It always seems like the bathrooms in Tomorrowland are the worst in that park. I noticed that too on my last trip.

MinnieWaffles

I can't remember if I've already posted here, so here's my thoughts: The best bathroom in Disney is the clean, quiet one in my hotel room!! :p The worst ones are probably when it's super busy and there's tons of guests coming through so I have to wait, and the floor is covered with paper towels and the loos aren't flushed (How on earth when there's autoflush???) and the sink counter is soaking with water.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Warning! This is TMI:

On this recent trip, I did get quite a shock walking into a stall.
Seems like somebody desperately needed to eat some more fiber.
The um..*cough* contents wouldn't even flush.

(My husband said I should have taken a picture...:confused:)

cindyt123

Just had a thought, what bathroom (area/themed/etc.) is your favorite at WDW?

Mine are Rainforest Cafes because it is in my favorite restaurant at DAK and Raglan Road because of the ongoing Irish music/jokes (which I can never understand for some reason) that are constantly played while in the bathroom.

Weird question I know, but you know you miss WDW when you are missing the bathrooms.
my sister and I have reached an age in which we were having to pee every hour. I have to say the magic kingdom bathrooms were agonizingly crowded in each and every one. It was very bad.

MaximumEd

Favs include JII at the top spot. Very underused and great music. Also like Odyssey at Epcot. Noodle station and Gaston's Tavern in MK. Nothing really stands out to me at AK or HS. Least favorite is the tiny upstairs one at Liberty Tree Tavern.

Beacon Joe

My top 3:
1. San Angel Inn
2. Katsura Grill (weird, sure, but the decor and tilework is so evocative of a Japanese store from my childhood that I loved. I always make time to stop at this bathroom)
3. The one near the train station in New Fantasyland

Honorable Mention: I'm not telling. It's at a resort, and I stayed there for years before finding it.

Ones I try to avoid:
Magic Kingdom City Hall
Cosmic Ray's (feels and smells like a downtown train station restroom, the kind where bums take up residence)

correcaminos

I hate public bathrooms so pretty much all of them are bad to me. I avoid using them as much as possibly honestly. Ones that do not have doors are my favorite so you can get in and out easier.

Cosmic Ray's (feels and smells like a downtown train station restroom, the kind where bums take up residence)
That one was closed in March. Maybe it will be better when they reopen.

correcaminos

I know I posted this a while ago but am surprised no one commented on it. There are no restrooms in Liberty Square.

And if you want to get technical; There are no public bathrooms in any of the parks. There are however, restrooms.
Depends on who you ask... by definition it's correct to call it a public bathroom. Looked up a few online dictionaries including Merriam Webster and dictionary.com. #2 listing for both was either lavatory or toilet

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom