Favorite Bathrooms? Least Favorite Bathrooms?

Figments Friend

Going to Disney in 13 days and making this a must-do on my list definitely!

(And will probably be in tears upon exiting wanting the old JII back with the upstairs Imageworks.)

Enjoy the retro ambiance in those choice restrooms.
You will want to linger in there just to hear the music loop play ....so be sure to wash your hands very very slowly.
Then be sure to stop and pretend to fix your hair in the mirror for a longer period of time then is really needed to stretch out your stay even longer.

Have a great time...!
:D

-

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Enjoy the retro ambiance in those choice restrooms.
You will want to linger in there just to hear the music loop play ....so be sure to wash your hands very very slowly.
Then be sure to stop and pretend to fix your hair in the mirror for a longer period of time then is really needed to stretch out your stay even longer.

Have a great time...!

-
And then make sure I completely dry off my hands! Haha! :joyfull::D

Thank you!! I am so excited. :cat:

Figments Friend

And then make sure I completely dry off my hands! Haha! :joyfull::D

Thank you!! I am so excited. :cat:

Oh yes....definitely dry off your hands, but dry them of VERY SLOWLY.
Remember, you want to linger in there as long as possible so you can bask in the awesomness of that historic music loop playing in there!

Have a terrific time!

-

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Told my hubby last night that we need to make certain stops at certain bathrooms in the parks when we go.

His reaction:
giphy.gif

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I have favorite bathrooms, snack stands, and even random places in the parks that I just like to stop at. (My most favorite is in Epcot with the embedded lights in concrete that light up at night)...and I turn into a little kid and try to touch the moving lights...:facepalm:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
During busy times we could book ABR's along with all the other things we have to preplan for those of us choosy about bathroom locales....;):D Magicband access that open secret panels or access to uber clean stalls that have mirror sink toilet and continually stocked paper.....:happy:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I have favorite bathrooms, snack stands, and even random places in the parks that I just like to stop at. (My most favorite is in Epcot with the embedded lights in concrete that light up at night)...and I turn into a little kid and try to touch the moving lights...:facepalm:

Ooooh that is one of my favorite spots as well....details DO matter.....;)

danyoung56

No question for me - I like the bathroom in Epcot's Great Britain pavilion, because it's always a must stop for me between drinking at the Rose & Crown and viewing of IllumiNations on any given night!

Last edited:

parkhopper1213

During Christmas they are all skanky. There have been times where I had to tell a cast member the bathrooms were out of paper and were pretty disgusting. Some of the worst have been: MK- right next to City Hall and by the Merchants of Venus in Tomorrowland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom