Favorite Bathrooms? Least Favorite Bathrooms?

mergatroid

Went into the one in the UK pavillion opposite the Rose & Crown one time and never again. Somebody had obviously had something that didn't agree with them and it looked like a cow had been in there and had an accident. I had to come out without going as the smell was so bad and as I left a grim faced CM was on the way in so the message must have got out and the poor man was being sent to do a clean up job :eek:.

Some things just scar you for life and I've just never revisited that bathroom or have any intention to do so again, too many bad memories.

Last edited:

AndyS2992

Can't say I have a 'favourite' but the ones I just so happen to frequent the most are:
Magic Kingdom:
-By Space Mountain
-Adventureland ones by the Treehouse
-Gaston's Tavern
Epcot:
-Odyssey
Hollywood Studios:
-Ones in front of Tower of Terror and RNR
Animal Kingdom:
-Ones by Everest

No particular reason. A toilet is a toilet lol

daisyduckie

Least favorite is that tiny one where you first enter World Showcase and head right. By the french fry place. Why they put in such a small restroom I will never know! They need to knock down the stand and rebuild the restroom to 4 times the current size.

Favorite? Hard to say. I like the one by Splash because of the fun memories of the ride.

Monorail_Red_77

Least favorite is that tiny one where you first enter World Showcase and head right. By the french fry place. Why they put in such a small restroom I will never know! They need to knock down the stand and rebuild the restroom to 4 times the current size.

Favorite? Hard to say. I like the one by Splash because of the fun memories of the ride.

As long as they keep the Hidden Mikey in the floor drain after the rebuild I am good. LOL
No, seriously, If you look at the brass floor drain there is a Hidden Mickey in it.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Absolute 'must do'...no pun intended.
;)

The restrooms located on the side of the Imagination Pavilion still play the original music loop from 1982.
It's awesome just walking in there and hearing it..but also incredibly depressing at the same time.
I SO miss the Original Pavilion and Attraction!!

You will hear some great nostalgic Park music in there and likely recognize the tunes if you are a fan of the Original 'Journey'!
'Magic Journeys' plays in there as well, I'm pretty sure.

:)

My fave restroom.
Also like the ones over in Morocco and the ol' Odyssey.

-
Going to Disney in 13 days and making this a must-do on my list definitely!

(And will probably be in tears upon exiting wanting the old JII back with the upstairs Imageworks.)

I expected to have a bunch of bathrooms in my list, but I guess I'm not a frequent user of the restrooms at WDW, because I can only recall a few!

Favs: Fantasyland near the entrance to Liberty Square by Haunted Mansion, I think they were closed for the Tangled restroom addition.
Tomorroland near Space Mountain
Adventureland near Pirates

Least Fav: DisneyQuest 2nd or 3rd floor restroom. Tiny and gross and crowded, and once a young boy crawled under the stall when I was, ahem, sitting down.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
As a follow up, what do you all think are the top 5s as a must-'do' or 'do do' :p?

(I can only guess that Tangled and the ones next to JII are going to be amongst the highest to visit).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom